124»

Comments

• Options
    PalafrugelPalafrugel Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    No need to be upset.

I'm not, even the pig's head on the stick didnt keep me up at night the way it did you.
    And don't shoot the messenger.

Always guns with you.. :D
    Many FMs post stories from the media yet ou have a problem with me doing it?

Again, stop being so extreme, no problem with it, just giving my 5 cents - read my post again and try hard to find any outrage or problems or annoyance..
    If you have an issue you probably should take it to the ones that are reporting this story.

Again stop with the extremism, no issue with anyone.
    We both know you won't, don't we?

This I take issue with, you dont know anything about me I am afraid, no matter how much you need to to have a point here...:D

I posted the news item and consider it to be quite funny

Yes you had everyone rolling the isles
    Muslim extremism isn't really the issue in this thread.

Kinda connected I am afraid... it seems to fit the stronger extremism gets in this country, the easier time the BNP get recruiting..
    There's no need to derail the thread.

Something can only be derailed if it was on track... I think your a bit vain thinking the thread has any meaning or humour.

May allah smile down you on.. ;-)
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    It's very obvious what the BNP were getting at and as others have said we know they are racist they know they are racists so they may just as well admit it

Plus the joke isn't even knew I've seen shows from the 60's what use the same one
  • Options
    3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is a stock image that they paid for the rights to use.

Well, that makes it ok then ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that this is in very poor taste, although I'm not sure if the BNP could do anything like this any other way.

I think that using a photo of a child who has no idea it's being used for this is appalling - in fact, that's worse than the card's slogan.

I agree it's a bit like the West Baptists who have small children holding homophobic signs up who just think they are having a day out and have no idea what the words even mean
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Palafrugel wrote: »
    Yes you had everyone rolling the isles

As in the British Isles ?

Or did you mean the aisles of a theatre or similar ?

I think it's only possible to have people 'rolling in the aisles'.

Maybe someone will give you a dictionary for Christmas ;)
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but the bobble part On her hat is black.

That makes it all right.

Well, doesn't it? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
    Just like the ones I used to know,
    Where the tree tops glisten,
    And children listen,
    To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

My Christmas card from the BNP shows a evening lit snow covered landscape with a couple walking towards an English village and church in the back ground, but the PC loving muppets on here can't seem to see snow for the whiteness.

Interesting the BNP even acknowledge Christmas, given that if Jesus existed, he would have been Middle Eastern so would have been deported by them. :D

That must really stick in the throat of them and you :D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
    Just like the ones I used to know,
    Where the tree tops glisten,
    And children listen,
    To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

My Christmas card from the BNP shows a evening lit snow covered landscape with a couple walking towards an English village and church in the back ground, but the PC loving muppets on here can't seem to see snow for the whiteness.
    Deleted
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well to be fair English may not be his first language.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always guns with you.. :D

That's brilliant! You should offer your comedy services to the BNP, they'd f***ing love you.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting the BNP even acknowledge Christmas, given that if Jesus existed, he would have been Middle Eastern so would have been deported by them. :D

Yes. Logically they should be into Celtic/pagan religions and festivals, not those imported from abroad.
  • Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think there is anything about the card itself that is racist its that the BNP sent it so there is apparently a not very subtle hidden meaning behind it.

Another part of me also thinks if anyone else sent it they'd put a black kid on it.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is a stock image that they paid for the rights to use.

Makes a change...
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Takae wrote: »
    I'm not too sure. There were significant numbers of people against both.

Lewisham 1977 in my case.
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    probably a white poo.

I remember white dog poo. Perhaps that's the past they're harking back to?
  • Options
    PalafrugelPalafrugel Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry I meant aisles.. I type fast and don't care to check, but seeing as you care enough to create a nice little post on my spelling mistake, maybe on the way to buying me a dictionary for Xmas, you can pick up one for yourself first - after the humble pie of course. From today:

I'm not a racist, although it's par for the course to be called one on here by someone who thinks like you do, just for thinking a bit of common-sense should be applied.

It's two separate words with no hyphen - should look like this 'common sense.'
    Not sure why you added the hyphen, maybe this word threw you - commonsensical. If English is not your first language I appologise, you were doing a great job up until then.

Sleep well sweet prince.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I meant aisles.. I type fast and don't care to check, but seeing as you care enough to create a nice little post on my spelling mistake, maybe on the way to buying me a dictionary for Xmas, you can pick up one for yourself first - after the humble pie of course. From today:

It's two separate words with no hyphen - should look like this 'common sense.'
    Not sure why you added the hyphen, maybe this word threw you - commonsensical. If English is not your first language I appologise, you were doing a great job up until then.

Sleep well sweet prince.

Ahhh you are very kind.

I think common sense can be hyphenated or just written as commonsense, I'm not sure there is a hard and fast rule.

English is my first language, so no need to appologise or apologise ;-)