The Rihanna Appreciation Thread

Comments

• MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I love it too :D. She NEEDS to use her accent more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man Down is the best track on the album in my opinion.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,981
    Forum Member
    lost-boy wrote: »
    Man Down is the best track on the album in my opinion.

It was an instant favourite for me.
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed Man Down is one of my Favourites so catchy Fading really grew on me aswell
    Forum Member
    agreed Man Down is one of my Favourites so catchy Fading really grew on me aswell

Yeah I'm the same. The more I listen to it the more I like it.
    Forum Member
    Loud is currently No.1 on the iTunes album chart :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to see Riri in Manchester on November 21st yayayyayyaaaaay super excited ALREADY!
    Forum Member
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Going to see Riri in Manchester on November 21st yayayyayyaaaaay super excited ALREADY!

:) congratulations on getting tickets.

I wanted to get tickets but as of the 23rd December I'm not going to have a job, can't just be throwing away £50. Especially as I'm likely to be buying another ticket for a friend with them paying me back nearer the time.

:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    :) congratulations on getting tickets.

I wanted to get tickets but as of the 23rd December I'm not going to have a job, can't just be throwing away £50. Especially as I'm likely to be buying another ticket for a friend with them paying me back nearer the time.

:(

I'm sorry :( You never know, you might be able to get tickets nearer the time as they sometimes become available!
    Forum Member
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    I'm sorry :( You never know, you might be able to get tickets nearer the time as they sometimes become available!

that's true. I wouldn't mind but it's always me buying the tickets and then others paying me back nearer the time. so annoying. and so close to christmas, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ow early do you think I would need to go to be at front at the concert? (9th Oct. - Sunday)
    Forum Member
    Ow early do you think I would need to go to be at front at the concert? (9th Oct. - Sunday)

Hmm Id say maybe 2 hours before she's scheduled to play. Actually you gotta keep in mind the support act too. Maybe between 2-3 hours before she's on. I don't know if that'll be too early. Just a guess.

I wanna be at the front to so gonna leave early. I'm just worried I might need the toilet once I buy the alcohol lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Rihanna tweeted me yesterday.

That is all.
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »

That is all.

Ooh lovely. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is all.

Omg JEALOUSY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is all.

very jealous
    Forum Member
    Aww I couldn't believe it either! I asked her if she has filmed the S&M video and she tweeted back no she's planning to film it early next year and she'll tweet us some pics! eek, :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I couldn't believe it either! I asked her if she has filmed the S&M video and she tweeted back no she's planning to film it early next year and she'll tweet us some pics! eek, :D

Aww no I'm happy for you! She's so cute on twitter, hands down the best celeb on there! So entertaining hahaha.
    Forum Member
    did you see her tweet about 'cedric' #dead by far the best night on Twitter lool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol yeah and the way she asked if her fans gave her that name LMAO

Plus telling her haters that she loves them and they're just stanning hardcore looool.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    I was a bit disappointed with the album to be honest... The only tracks that I really like are Only Girl and Love The Way You Lie [Part II]

But LTWYL is proper amazing.

S&M is good too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw that tweet!
    Forum Member

That is all.

Aw thats cool. Just think about all the people who tweet her and don't get a reply. I'm jealous too :p
    Forum Member
    Loud has sold a huge 194,000 this week :D. That's great considering it's been out for over a month now. Seeing as it's already platinum I think that this could reach 1 million sales in the UK next year.
    Forum Member
    Aww, slaying!!!!
This discussion has been closed.