Why do the other housemates never pull Jay on his hard man talk

2»

Comments

• sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Alex and Tom sit there thinking to themselves.............you keep on going Jay... you hang yourself without any help from us. More votes our way...... in fact.... get MORE violent ....it all will help us in the end !! :D

You've got it in one.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TourEiffel wrote: »
    I personally think the opposite, they're sitting there thinking "good on you Jay, you're saying everything I wish I was brave enough to say" ;)

Surely by the law of averages there can't be that many morons in the house?;)
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TourEiffel wrote: »
    I personally think the opposite, they're sitting there thinking "good on you Jay, you're saying everything I wish I was brave enough to say" ;)

Look like rabbits caught in the headlights to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Tom and Alex looked extremely uncomfortable on last night's HLs show when Jay was having at go at Aaron. Whilst I agree with some of Jay's points, it got to the point when he started to go red and it stopped from sounding like a talking to....to an aggressive rant.

I think they both looked extremely uncomfortable, even scared? I agree Jay went from a telling off to very angry in a short amount of time. He needs to get his BP checked imo.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbnotgood wrote: »
    I think they both looked extremely uncomfortable, even scared? I agree Jay went from a telling off to very angry in a short amount of time. He needs to get his BP checked imo.

Immediately after that rant from Jay Twitter said Tom was concerned how the other HMs treatment of Aaron would look to the outside (or WTTE). It certainly doesn't sound like someone agreeing with the rant.
  • merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree, they looked intimidated. If they were relaxed and thinking he's saying the right thing, they certainly wouldn't sit there so still with their eyes down. They are probarbly hoping none of it gets aimed their way, so they sit still until it finishes.
  • Champion broChampion bro Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Would Jay be so the big man if there was another guy in there who was big, a dennis rodman type guy, ah dont theenk so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would Jay be so the big man if there was another guy in there who was big, a dennis rodman type guy, ah dont theenk so.

I think the simple answer is no he wouldn't.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably not.