Options

Former Big Brother star Aisleyne bitching after falling out with pal Bianca Gascoigne

2»

Comments

• Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Then why you create a thread about it??

I dont follow David Cameron on twitter but I can still start threads on his politics?Sorry I dont see the connection your making as I follow few on twitter even if folk interest me I dont neccesarily follow them on twitter.Theres no causative link between my ds threads and who I follow on social media .I mainly only follow malemodels,greenpeace and friends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Stop spilitting hairs. You're following them enough to be aware of a tweet from a long-past-her-15-mins-of-fame BB contestant and to think it's interesting enough to post on here. Just as you did with Hopkins.

Clarifying not splitting hairs-I dont want people believing I follow Aisleyne on twitter:D

Im sorry you dont find my threads interesting or worthy,not sure what kind of answer/reaction you expect telling me that?:confused:

Some people found them interesting and posted,some people found them interesting and just viewed them.Some people didnt find them interesting or worthy at all.Thats forum life but a fair few did find them interesting I think so Im unsure why the confrontational tone.

I post about people I dont follow.I chat about people I dont follow on social media.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clarifying not splitting hairs-I dont want people believing I follow Aisleyne on twitter:D

Im sorry you dont find my threads interesting or worthy,not sure what kind of answer/reaction you expect telling me that?:confused:

Some people found them interesting and posted,some people found them interesting and just viewed them.Some people didnt find them interesting or worthy at all.Thats forum life but a fair few did find them interesting I think so Im unsure why the confrontational tone.

I post about people I dont follow.I chat about people I dont follow on social media.

Not confrontational, just genuine bafflement that anyone would think the subject matter of this thread attention-worthy. They don't even qualify as zelebs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Not confrontational, just genuine bafflement that anyone would think the subject matter of this thread attention-worthy. They don't even qualify as zelebs.

In a nutshell debatable each to their own perspective.Its only showbiz:)
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Is 'Asinine' still friends with fellow BB housemate Imogen 'Dim-Imo' Thomas?

Oh THAT'S where I know her from. Still a fame hungry know-nothing then. Nothing changes
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently she is also an old friend of Charlie Brooker.
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really?!:o:confused:I hadnt heard about this.I did notice on her instagram account she put up a tribute pic on the anniversary of Amys death and someone posted a comment saying dont forget who your true friends are who helped get you through the bad times after Amy died.

She Aisleleigh said they close but I have never seen her at family events.

Seen lovely Reg who was Amy's ex.

The Winehouse family are wonderful.

Here is she rolling on the floor for press attention.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2019322/Amy-Winehouse-dead-Heartbroken-Aisleyne-Horgan-Wallace-suffered-vile-messages.html
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyine seems to be a professional friend to celebraties.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    Aisleyine seems to be a professional friend to celebraties.

She does I agree and that sounds a tacky desperate way to be.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The family didn't even invite her to the funeral - which says it all really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    The family didn't even invite her to the funeral - which says it all really.

Its very revealing I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aisleyn has now refollowed Bianca on twitter after they unfollowed each other after their falling out.Bianca has been on twitter todat but she hasnt returned the compliment.
    Whatevers gone on between them it seems Bianca aint accepting the potential olive branch after Aisleyn accused Bianca publicly of breaking girlcode and mocking Biancas close friends on twitter.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Aisleyn has now refollowed Bianca on twitter after they unfollowed each other after their falling out.Bianca has been on twitter todat but she hasnt returned the compliment.
    Whatevers gone on between them it seems Bianca aint accepting the potential olive branch after Aisleyn accused Bianca publicly of breaking girlcode and mocking Biancas close friends on twitter.[/QUOTE}

what? what a pointless, and you said you don't follow them???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Whatevers gone on between them it seems Bianca aint accepting the potential olive branch after Aisleyn accused Bianca publicly of breaking girlcode and mocking Biancas close friends on twitter.[/QUOTE}

what? what a pointless, and you said you don't follow them???

I dont follow her twitter account as Ive explained before so no rerun of that.
    When you say its pointless -Exactly what kind of high brow,hugely important non trivial stuff are you expecting to find on a showbiz forum known to largely be made up of gossip on celebrity shenigans?
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatevers gone on between them it seems Bianca aint accepting the potential olive branch after Aisleyn accused Bianca publicly of breaking girlcode and mocking Biancas close friends on twitter.
    So freaking what?^_^ Of course you're following them! Are you on commission or something? I love my gossip as much as the next person but scraping the barrel doesn't even do this latest update justice...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nope I dont follow them ^

Nope Im not on commision and please refrain from insinuating false allegations stating otherwise.

Not sure what highbrow content your expecting to find on a showbiz forum but if you dont like my threads or think their pointless_Why add to them and post?

Showbiz forums are not meant to be taken as highbrow or important or in the main anything but the froth of life.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's some really horrible looking people in that article. I remember when celebrity meant glamour. Now it's lambrini and chips.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    There's some really horrible looking people in that article. I remember when celebrity meant glamour. Now it's lambrini and chips.

We still have glamour and some mystique but such is the changing media environment that those who have less mystique and talk about and reveal a lot more thrieve in the z list/reality tv type of end of the market.Its that end of the market were the bar to entry has been lowered!

But we still have the likes of Angelina Jolie who reveal little but thrieve as an a lister.