Hollyoaks News & Spoiler Thread

Comments

• SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I don't think we will get any Finn scenes either :( We probably won't see JP and Finn till August/July for the reveal. Really disappointing, I miss JP :(

There's allot with other characters Patrick, Dodger, Maxine, Sienna and her daughter, Holly, Jason, Robbie, Phebeo, Nancy, Sinead, Diane, Tony and Ste. There should get back with the JP and Finn story.
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Yes it would be great if the Blakes were involved, I would also like to see Finn/JP involved.

I would like to see that too!
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Characters that haven't been involved in HL should have their time to shine in Hollyoaks Later. Patrick, Maxine, Dodger, Sienna and Nico for HL. Also JP and Finn for HL.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste needs to be in Later!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-spoiler-darren-and-nancys-relationship-at-breaking-point.php#results
    Ffs why would she flirt with Robbie, are they determined to make Dancy unhappy, they've only just got back together and this bs is happening.
    It may all be filler but it's shitty filler, filler that shouldn't be filler >:(
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-spoiler-darren-and-nancys-relationship-at-breaking-point.php#results
    Ffs why would she flirt with Robbie, are they determined to make Dancy unhappy, they've only just got back together and this bs is happening.
    It may all be filler but it's shitty filler, filler that shouldn't be filler >:(

Yeah, I just can't see Nancy as someone who would flirt with an underage student. I wish Hollyoaks would have some regard for their characters.
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she flirt with Robbie?? A student who is also her husbands half brother. So she has slept with Joe this would mean a third brother if anything happened. It is just not in Nancy character to do this. Can see why Phoebe would be annoyed, dont cheat on a Mcqueen Robbie you have to deal with all the family. ;-) Robbie has always liked Phoebe showed no interest in Nancy at all yet suddenly after getting with Phoebe he starts flirting with Nancy.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy flirting with Robbie? Grrr Hollyoaks... know your characters!!

Phoebe is being wasted in this storyline. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    millysshaw wrote: »
    Why would she flirt with Robbie?? A student who is also her husbands half brother. So she has slept with Joe this would mean a third brother if anything happened. It is just not in Nancy character to do this. Can see why Phoebe would be annoyed, dont cheat on a Mcqueen Robbie you have to deal with all the family. ;-) Robbie has always liked Phoebe showed no interest in Nancy at all yet suddenly after getting with Phoebe he starts flirting with Nancy.

I agree its so stupid, and why would you flirt with a student who already tried it on with you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    It's abit ironic as she was so disgusted by becca and justin and now she's doing it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Nancy is flirting with her student after what happened with Becca and Justin.
    He is also her husbands half brother even though we all know how upset she was with Darren/Sienna.
    Nice character development Hollyoaks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    So Nancy is flirting with her student after what happened with Becca and Justin.
    He is also her husbands half brother even though we all know how upset she was with Darren/Sienna.
    Nice character development Hollyoaks.

Its not character development, she was like this a few years ago. I remember her marrying her sisters ex husband. So keeping it in the family has always been one of Nancy's things. She also became friends with Justin after everything he done to Becca.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy flirting with Robbie? Grrr Hollyoaks... know your characters!!

Phoebe is being wasted in this storyline. :(

Why are they doing this to Phoebe again, she is one of my favourite characters, she either hardly being used and when she is it's for crap plots like this.

As for Nancy/Robbie, crap crap crap!!!!
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they doing this to Phoebe again, she is one of my favourite characters, she either hardly being used and when she is it's for crap plots like this.

As for Nancy/Robbie, crap crap crap!!!!

I second this so so much! >:( :(
  • Amy_Jayne93Amy_Jayne93 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-jessica-ellis-i-love-kieron-richardson-so-much.php#results

^ Sounds like the writers actually remembered Ste has a family then!
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-jessica-ellis-i-love-kieron-richardson-so-much.php#results

^ Sounds like the writers actually remembered Ste has a family then!

Finally! I find the Tegan character kind of annoying, but I would like to see her, Leela, and Sam try to help Ste.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just saw in the comments that the Paxine wedding was thought to have been filmed.

Wasnt this abuse storyline supposed to have ended in March?

Kirkwood has got to be the most irksome man in the world.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I've enjoyed the Maxine/Patrick storyline, I really do think it's about time it came to an end :( even if the next step is seeing Patrick receive help for his problems and Maxine go through the birth alone at first then getting the help of Dodger.
    Forum Member
    I really hope Tony doesn't respond to Sinead advances.
    Looks like going down the route of Nancy/Robbie having an affair
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope Robbie and Nancy don't have an affair; really want Maxine to have a happy ending but can't see it any time soon.

Also a bit OT but Charlie Wernham (Robbie) was in BGT apparently?
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Really hope Robbie and Nancy don't have an affair; really want Maxine to have a happy ending but can't see it any time soon.

Also a bit OT but Charlie Wernham (Robbie) was in BGT apparently?
    He was, he did stand up during the second series in 2008, he was only 14 at the time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBfH5NGz2YY&feature=kp

He got as far as the live semis.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that the Nancy/Robbie stuff is stupid as is Sinead making a pass at Tony.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't the Nancy/Robbie thing just a rehash of Becca and Justin and wasn't Nancy dead against the whole thing when it happened.
    Forum Member
    millysshaw wrote: »

I agree.