Options

Kim Kardashian nearly knocked to the ground by "prankster" who punched Brad Pitt

WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
Forum Member
✭✭✭
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/kim-kardashian-nearly-tackled-to-the-ground-by--prankster--vitalii-sediuk-095202698.html?vp=1

This man has a SERIOUS problem in my opnion. I would go as far as to suggest he is too dangerous to be on the streets when he apparently has no control over pulling his "pranks" even after being jailed for one of them.

Whatever you think of Kim Kardashian, everyone has the right to go about their business without being accosted by someone like Vitalii Sediuk.

I worry it's only a matter of time before this guy really hurts someone in a very bad way. Punching Brad Pitt was bad enough, what else might he do if he gets the chance?

Comments

• Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Nonsense, she got jostled a tiny bit and is exploiting it for yet more publicity. It was actually her security bloke doing most of the manhandling.

Wouldn't be surprised if PMK set the whole thing up!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I smiled when I read this
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    This guy is sick. It's either physical or sexual assault with him. He should be in jail.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    And nothing of value was lost.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just because this "prank" involved Kim Kardashian it is acceptable behviour? I'm no fan of the woman either, I think she's a vugular attention seeker and that her husband is even worse, but this man needs to be put in a padded cell somewhere. He has proven several times he's not fit to be roaming in public.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ciara-targeted-by-thong-wearing-celeb-prankster-vitalii-sediuk--2014309

He just "pranked" another celebrity. This really isn't pranking. He's not a prankster, he's a creep who lifts up women's dresses, punches people and sticks his face in the crotch of strangers. He needs locking up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissMarvel wrote: »
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ciara-targeted-by-thong-wearing-celeb-prankster-vitalii-sediuk--2014309

He just "pranked" another celebrity. This really isn't pranking. He's not a prankster, he's a creep who lifts up women's dresses, punches people and sticks his face in the crotch of strangers. He needs locking up.

Exactly, MissMarvel! If we were talking about someone who wasn't Kim Kardashian in this thread I've no doubt more people would be speaking out against this freak. It's troubling that just because it's KK, the behaviour is suddenly nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thoughts exactly. What he did isn't pranking.. it's assault. And you can guarantee if someone "pranked" him he would be straight on the phone to the police and taking all sorts of legal action.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can guarantee if someone "pranked" him he would be straight on the phone to the police and taking all sorts of legal action.

Absolutely spot on.

The man is a loon. The US did the right thing barring him from enterting the country. More places should copy their example if he keeps up this behaviour.
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissMarvel wrote: »
    This guy is sick. It's either physical or sexual assault with him. He should be in jail.

I find it hard to find a flying **** about reality trash.:D
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to feel sorry for her but I'm still currently feeling sorry for Jennifer Lawrence and her leaked 300 pics of her Private-J. I can only feel sorry for one celeb at a time, maybe next month?

On a more serious note yes it's not nice being pushed, but if you watched the video she literally parked where there were a million people...what did she expect? Sometimes fames a bitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find it hard to find a flying **** about reality trash.:D

Well that doesn't say nice things about you. This guy goes around assaulting people. It doesn't matter if Kim Kardashian is a self absorbed dick. She doesn't deserve to be knocked down by a creep who thinks it's acceptable to attack people. As a woman, I would be shaken as f\/ck if a guy lifted my dress or hugged me half naked. This shouldn't be used as an opportunity to slag off the victim.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nearly getting knocked to the ground isn't exactly news.
    Not as newsworthy as actually getting knocked to the ground anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I would love to feel sorry for her but I'm still currently feeling sorry for Jennifer Lawrence and her leaked 300 pics of her Private-J. I can only feel sorry for one celeb at a time, maybe next month?

On a more serious note yes it's not nice being pushed, but if you watched the video she literally parked where there were a million people...what did she expect? Sometimes fames a bitch.

I don;t understand the way of thinking in the first paragraph. There is no limit on empathy/sympathy/basic understanding. You can feel for Jennifer AND Kim if you want, it is possible, even if one event seems more trivial than the other too you.

Sometimes fame is a bitch but that still doesn't excuse anything. I can say hands on heart if it were someone like Jennifer Lawrence who was targeted, people would be much more outraged.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly getting knocked to the ground isn't exactly news.
    Not as newsworthy as actually getting knocked to the ground anyway.

I think it's news; people need to wake up to the fact this "prankster" should not be out in public. He's proving it himself time and time again.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the same guy who went up Ugly Betty's skirt?

What a creep he should be arrested before he hurts someone
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    I think it's news; people need to wake up to the fact this "prankster" should not be out in public. He's proving it himself time and time again.

Agreed. Is this the same moron that tried to kiss Will Smith, and Mr Smith slapped him?

One day someone will retaliate, and you can bet your boots this idiot will sue them.
  • Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    So just because this "prank" involved Kim Kardashian it is acceptable behviour? I'm no fan of the woman either, I think she's a vugular attention seeker and that her husband is even worse, but this man needs to be put in a padded cell somewhere. He has proven several times he's not fit to be roaming in public.

Vugular. That deserves to be a real word! :)
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Brad Pitt get the police involved? I've never read about this.