Benjamin Netanyahu's Psychiatrist commits suicide

Comments

• ClickNeggClickNegg Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yigal Peleg, 61, a colleague of Yatom’s who had been treating Defense Minister Ehud Barak for Security Addiction Disorder (SAD),

:rolleyes:
  • tulvingtulving Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norman Finklestein said "Israel is now a lunatic state"

Well it looks like its run by lunatics...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not following... please explain?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClickNegg wrote: »
    Not following... please explain?

I'm sure you are capable of reading
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to be rude.

Capable of reading what exactly?

You said "Well it looks like its run by lunatics... "

You have posted a hoax - you yourself have been duped into spreading said hoax as fact, yet here you are still presenting it as fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even without this article - the actions of the israeli government of late have showed a serious lack of mental stability...

Lets look at Lieberman for instance, he has threatened to use nukes on Gaza
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-turkey-pm-says-lieberman-threatened-to-nuke-gaza-1.5410
    You dont need to see a psychaitric report on him to know that he is stark raving bonkers.

And what is really scary is that this lot actually have nukes!
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tulving wrote: »
    Norman Finklestein said "Israel is now a lunatic state"

An 'anti-semite', obviously.

:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CXC3000 wrote: »

That or 'self hating jew' :cool:
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That or 'self hating jew' :cool:

Lol ! - true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even without this article - the actions of the israeli government of late have showed a serious lack of mental stability...

Lets look at Lieberman for instance, he has threatened to use nukes on Gaza
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-turkey-pm-says-lieberman-threatened-to-nuke-gaza-1.5410

Wow did you even read that?! Yet here you go again, passing something off as fact.. didn't you just ask me if I was the one capable of reading? :D Love how you conveniently gloss over what Hamas ACTUALLY want to do to the Jews and Israel.
    You dont need to see a psychaitric report on him to know that he is stark raving bonkers.
    !
    Well technically, you would. Otherwise it would just be the opinion of one non-professional.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClickNegg wrote: »
    Wow did you even read that?! Yet here you go again, passing something off as fact.. didn't you just ask me if I was the one capable of reading? :D Love how you conveniently gloss over what Hamas ACTUALLY want to do to the Jews and Israel.

Well technically, you would. Otherwise it would just be the opinion of one non-professional.

:)

Actually I am a health professional :)
  • Harkins63Harkins63 Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No,he's just a vile individual who calls for the assassination of academics with opposing views:
    The level of “academic” discourse on the Middle-East reached a new low—quite a feat considering some of the old lows—when the notorious Jewish anti-Semite and Holocaust-justice denier Norman Finkelstein wrote a screed suggesting that I (Alan Dershowitz) be targeted “for assassination” because of my views on Israel. The obscene article was accompanied by an obscene cartoon drawn by “Latuff”, a frequent accomplice of Finkelstein. The cartoon portrayed me as masturbating in rapturous joy while viewing images of dead Lebanese civilians on a TV set labeled “Israel peep show,” with a Jewish Star of David prominently featured.
    and a hero to Holocaust deniers:
    Finkelstein himself is a well-known Holocaust minimizer and Holocaust-justice denier. He is beloved by full blown Holocaust deniers. Listen to Ernst Zundel, the notorious Hitler lover and Holocaust denier:

"Some people hate it when I pitch Finkelstein and his ‘Holocaust Industry’ yet one more time - because they know, as I know, that what must be for tactical reasons, ‘Stormin' Norman’ doesn't go all the way and says what he must surely have come to realize in his heart: That the "gassing-of-millions" stories of the so-called Holocaust are just a pot of crock.
    http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=2952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harkins63 wrote: »
    No,he's just a vile individual who calls for the assassination of academics with opposing views:

and a hero to Holocaust deniers:

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=2952

Finklestein is a decent man Hawkins63 - you could learn a great deal from him.
  • Harkins63Harkins63 Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finklestein is a decent man Hawkins63 - you could learn a great deal from him.

There's nothing to be learned from Finklestein or Chomsky.
    Two peas from the same discredited,vile pod.

Do you now accept the Netanyahu story is a satirical hoax or are you still swallowing any old anti-Israel propoganda?
  • tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I am a health professional :)

Professional what ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To paraphrase Chris Rock; intellectual morality is like kryptonite to Our Norm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

An 'anti-intellectual', obviously.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harkins63 wrote: »
    There's nothing to be learned from Finklestein or Chomsky.
    Two peas from the same discredited,vile pod.

Do you now accept the Netanyahu story is a satirical hoax or are you still swallowing any old anti-Israel propoganda?

It has not be prooved otherwise?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Professional what ?

I work for the Heath Service - I have read quite a few psychological assessment reports
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,112
    Forum Member
    I work for the Heath Service - I have read quite a few psychological assessment reports
    :rolleyes::D

I've read all 3 Lord of the Rings (and the Hobbit) ergo I must be qualified to lead a quest of midgets and defeat an army of evil....
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is any truth to this, i don't think it's right to judge anyone negatively if they are getting any psychiatric help. Besides, some of the smartest and greatest people that ever lived have suffered from mental health issues such as depression at some time in their lives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    If there is any truth to this, i don't think it's right to judge anyone negatively if they are getting any psychiatric help. Besides, some of the smartest and greatest people that ever lived have suffered from mental health issues such as depression at some time in their lives.

Yes - but are those same people responsible for 200+ nuclear weapons?

I know what you are trying to say but Netanyahu, especially of late is responsible for assasinations of a political figure, stealing passports and of course the innocent killing of aid workers in international waters.

Oh and depression is one thing...paranoid schizophrenia is another.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - but are those same people responsible for 200+ nuclear weapons?

I know what you are trying to say but Netanyahu, especially of late is responsible for assasinations of political figures and of course the innocent killing of aid workers in international waters.

Some of the greatest leaders have had bouts of mental conditions. It may be surprising how common it is and what very prominent figures in history have suffered from it.
    "I don't like standing near the edge of a platform when an express train is passing through. I like to stand right back and if possible get a pillar between me and the train. I don't like to stand by the side of a ship and look down into the water. A second's action would end everything. A few drops of desperation." - Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Churchill made frequent references to his depression, which he called his "black dog".

"The message we want to portray is that it is possible to recover from mental illness and overcome it and be successful - because Churchill is an example of someone who was able to do that."
    Winston Churchill and Manic Depression
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and depression is one thing...paranoid schizophrenia is another.
    Manic Depression, Bi-Polar disorder, Paranoid Schizophrenia - just different facets of the same coin. The human mind can be very fragile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    Some of the greatest leaders have had bouts of mental conditions. It may be surprising how common it is and what very prominent figures in history have suffered from it. Winston Churchill and Manic Depression

There is a big difference between Churchill and Netanyahu.

I will say again - there is also a big difference between depressive disorders and psychosis.