Options

Peter and Kerry are at it again

Comments

• Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I so wish I was!!:D:D

Apologies :o. have managed to change it. I knew l shouldnt have had a swig of the trifle sherry. :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    It isnt deflection at all artless, its a fair comment imo.
    I dont follow her on twitter, but it has been posted on here that she has been tweeting about Pete ref. the kids on his programme.
    I didnt see Alex saying the kids were featured a lot on his programme, l'm just going on what a fm has posted on here. I think its fair to wonder whether or not she has tweeted about Alex. Fair do's . :)

I also think it's a fair comment. KP can't be banging on about PA using the kids in his reality show and for attention if Alex is doing the same. HOWEVER, is Alex using them in the way that PA uses them? I very much doubt it as they are not and have never been his focus as far as his 'career' ;) goes whereas PA uses them at every possible opp to enhance his own image.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies :o. have managed to change it. I knew l shouldnt have had a swig of the trifle sherry. :D
    No worries, made me laugh.:D
    Not the worst thing I have ever been called!
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,995
    Forum Member
    The test will be if any articles, photos or footage of children at christmas/new year appear in the media.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,995
    Forum Member
    :eek: I so wish I was!!:D:D

In true panto style...

"IT'S BEHIND YOU" :D
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont follow her on twitter, but it has been posted on here that she has been tweeting about Pete ref. the kids on his programme.
    I didnt see Alex saying the kids were featured a lot on his programme, l'm just going on what a fm has posted on here. I think its fair to wonder whether or not she has tweeted about Alex. Fair do's . :)

I have to disagree and say it is deflection. Whenever Peter does something then his fans will come back with a KP insult or point out something she did even if the topic has nothing to do with her at all. It always starts with "Katie mentions them on twitter"which to me is nothing like using their images in your concerts,etc
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I have to disagree and say it is deflection. Whenever Peter does something then his fans will come back with a KP insult or point out something she did even if the topic has nothing to do with her at all. It always starts with "Katie mentions them on twitter"which to me is nothing like using their images in your concerts,etc

Are you including yourself in that , considering you proclaimed yourself a PA fan. You are confusing me:confused::confused:
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have not seen Alex's show...I do draw the line at boredom. However, I did see Loose Women and Alex did state they feature a lot in his show. So who knows. :confused:

As for deflection...Katie Price made the statement about not having them in the public eye...Peter Andre (rightly or wrongly) did not. :rolleyes:

We can therefore have judgment and criticise Katie Price still keeping them in the public eye by tweeting about them on a very public forum, Twitter and, if true, letting them be seen on Alex Reid's show.

We all have opinions on whether Peter Andre should publicise his children...however, he has not stated (unlike Katie Price) that he will not do this. ;):D
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The kids were not on Alex`s show that i saw!!! nor was Katie!!
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    I have not seen Alex's show...I do draw the line at boredom. However, I did see Loose Women and Alex did state they feature a lot in his show. So who knows. :confused:

As for deflection...Katie Price made the statement about not having them in the public eye...Peter Andre (rightly or wrongly) did not. :rolleyes:

We can therefore have judgment and criticise Katie Price still keeping them in the public eye by tweeting about them on a very public forum, Twitter and, if true, letting them be seen on Alex Reid's show.

We all have opinions on whether Peter Andre should publicise his children...however, he has not stated (unlike Katie Price) that he will not do this. ;):D

Well I too watched Alex Reid on Loose Women and I am afraid that you were mistaken claiming that he said the children featured a lot on his show. A link for you to verify this fact :)

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/loosewomen/videos/a/celebrityguests/alexreid/

I also watched both of his shows on Living TV made by Pricey Media, and not one of the three children were featured in them. Neither was KP. His brother and family were.

So to reiterate, so there is no more confusion.....Alex Reid did not state any of KP's three kids were going to appear in his two shows on Loose Women.

And the three kids belonging to his wife did not appear on either of his two shows...simples really ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I too watched Alex Reid on Loose Women and I am afraid that you were mistaken claiming that he said the children featured a lot on his show. A link for you to verify this fact :)

I also watched both of his shows on Living TV made by Pricey Media, and not one of the three children were featured in them. Neither was KP. His brother and family were.

So to reiterate, so there is no more confusion.....Alex Reid did not state any of KP's three kids were going to appear in his two shows on Loose Women.

And the three kids belonging to his wife did not appear on either of his two shows...simples really ;)

Thanks for the link. You could be right on that score as he is asked "What do your family think of it?" and his reply is "They love it, they are actually on it quite a lot"..which could mean his mum, dad and brother and not Katie and the children. :o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »

But it is still keeping them in the public eye. :confused::)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having just had the opportunity to read OK magazine, Peter Andre has used his children for yet another photoshoot and this is not an old one. The pages of internal photographs show the children as they are aged now and the interview he has obviously given, is a current one.

He obviously knew this was in the pipeline when KP made the statement she was not using her children in her show or in magazines again and clearly isnt stopping.

Junior looked tired and ill in the photos.

It does look as though she is going to have to go to court to get this stopped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link. You could be right on that score as he is asked "What do your family think of it?" and his reply is "They love it, they are actually on it quite a lot"..which could mean his mum, dad and brother and not Katie and the children. :o:)

Really glad to have been a service to you and clear up your misunderstanding of the facts. But if you didn't watch AR's shows, difficult to give an opinion, no?

Yes of course family can mean a lot of things. Don't CAN management think of themselves as one big family?

Just think Alex Reid may have been given a thread all to himself....."How I Broke the Wife's Rules and Used the Kids for my Own Selfish Ends" not that would have been funny ;)

No problem providing the link for the Loose Women show, how do people watch that drivel ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you including yourself in that , considering you proclaimed yourself a PA fan. You are confusing me:confused::confused:

In that case,as not to confuse you, I should clarify I am a fan of Peter Andre the performer and television presenter. I like him when he's working and I like his music. However i'm not biased and find the hypocrisy surronding him annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it is still keeping them in the public eye. :confused::)

No it's not. If PA took his kids off his show,stopped singing about them but only mentioned them in the column or on talk shows that would be fine,there is nothing wrong with mentioning your kids within reason because all celebrities do it. It's the fact they are a central part of his image and they are endlessly exploited by him. Also you must mean the public consciousness because you cannot physically see them on twitter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really glad to have been a service to you and clear up your misunderstanding of the facts. But if you didn't watch AR's shows, difficult to give an opinion, no?

Yes of course family can mean a lot of things. Don't CAN management think of themselves as one big family?

Just think Alex Reid may have been given a thread all to himself....."How I Broke the Wife's Rules and Used the Kids for my Own Selfish Ends" not that would have been funny ;)

No problem providing the link for the Loose Women show, how do people watch that drivel ;)

it is absolute drivel, isn't it. Anyway, I watched the Alex link (thanks) and oddly, although I still think he's 100% a delusional twit as far as his career goes, there's something strangely endearing about him. He's no pushover either. And Alex talking about him and KP is a far better indicator of how things are between them than all the tabloid crap that gets trotted out every 5 mins, and from what he said, he did come across as pretty happy and content. And he's a lousy actor (as we already know!) so I think the fact it all sounded sincere means it's probably the case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Having just had the opportunity to read OK magazine, Peter Andre has used his children for yet another photoshoot and this is not an old one. The pages of internal photographs show the children as they are aged now and the interview he has obviously given, is a current one.

He obviously knew this was in the pipeline when KP made the statement she was not using her children in her show or in magazines again and clearly isnt stopping.

What a surprise. Not. :rolleyes: Using his kids is his career, no wonder he's kept quiet, hoping KP will shut up, people will forget about it, and he can carry on as normal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that I thought they weren't on his show but began to doubt myself.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

I wonder whether he is waiting for Junior to say he doesn't like it anymore:rolleyes: instead of being a responsible father, respecting their mothers wishes, realising they have made a mistake exposing the children to excessive media attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    it is absolute drivel, isn't it. Anyway, I watched the Alex link (thanks) and oddly, although I still think he's 100% a delusional twit as far as his career goes, there's something strangely endearing about him. He's no pushover either. And Alex talking about him and KP is a far better indicator of how things are between them than all the tabloid crap that gets trotted out every 5 mins, and from what he said, he did come across as pretty happy and content. And he's a lousy actor (as we already know) so I think the fact it all sounded sincere means it's probably the case.

Heavens knows what AR's niche will be in the market place of zelebrity.
    At least he isn't sitting on his fat arris as someone else did, eating off the fat of the land ;)
    Certainly would never ever form an opinion about anything taken from the tabloid press, just like that Loose Women programme both are utter drivel :D

Unfortunately a certain faction of the public are only too happy to use that fodder provided by these papers for their own purpose.
    Must agree AR seems happy and content with his lot, rolls with punches..lol and was pretty articulate on his shows.
    One thing you have to admire is his sense of humour at all the crap flung his way, as he is aware of it all. Doesn't crumble which shows a strength of character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Thanks for that I thought they weren't on his show but began to doubt myself.:)

No doubts goldi, you were correct, no kids ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member

unpossible..the man is just an appendage hanging off the main story - simple Simon v Cruella Deville if you like:D
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what have we established? That Pa and Kk are feeding off each other - him giving her his version of respectability and her reinforcing the company line of what a good bloke he his and a wonderful DOTY etc.

Pa has given a new interview, with new pics of the kids, again reinforcing the wonderful DOTY image.

That Alex did not use the kids in his show in any way, shape of form.

And that speaking about your children is now the same as ( in some people's eyes) exploiting them and using them as commodities like Pa does. For definite.

Good o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    unpossible..the man is just an appendage hanging off the main story - simple Simon v Cruella Deville if you like:D

Ahhhhh you see that's what opinions are all about...you see...I see..on the see shore :D