• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you have a link please
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (from twitter) TheNevCan Neville Hendricks
    MissKatiePrice Based on what I have found out to my cost recently. I now know that I owe you an apology. I hope that you will accept it.
    15 minutes ago

Let's speculate, shall we? I'll start:

It suggests that some info has come to light regarding something that went down in the past that Nev was party to that he now feels bad about. Something that she was accused of perhaps that has now turned out to be false...?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    MissKatiePrice Based on what I have found out to my cost recently. I now know that I owe you an apology. I hope that you will accept it.
    15 minutes ago

It suggests that some info has come to light regarding something that went down in the past that Nev was party to that he now feels bad about. Something that she was accused of perhaps that has now turned out to be false...?

Pipped me to the post lexi !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Nev say's there is two sides to every story and the truth eventually comes out :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    15 minutes ago

Or... it was ok at the time when he and claire were together but now he's stirring...I have read his tweets and he is one bitter man
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Or... it was ok at the time when he and claire were together but now he's stirring...I have read his tweets and he is one bitter man

I agree. His credibility (using the term loosely) has taken a big dip since twittergate.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Dan Wootton is sticking his trunk in.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Dan Wootton is sticking his trunk in.:D

Lol...there's a word for Dan Wooton but I'm not allowed to use it on here:D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the whole story surrounding this? From what I have gathered there's an anonymous person revealing secrets from CAN or something...can somebody explain?
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    To his cost? Is she sueing him then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    What is the whole story surrounding this? From what I have gathered there's an anonymous person revealing secrets from CAN or something...can somebody explain?

That would mean going off topic quite a bit. Don't want this thread padlocked.:D
  • Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    This guy has had his own agenda from day one. To crucify Claire Powell. His timing, yesterday, and especially now today, speaks volumes to me. This woman, who he is destroying in public, has a four year old child with him.He obviously doesn`t give a flying one for that child. He must know that whatever upsets Claire, will impact heavily on the little one. I feel really angry that a father can do this. It`s abuse, in my book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    This guy has had his own agenda from day one. To crucify Claire Powell. His timing, yesterday, and especially now today, speaks volumes to me. This woman, who he is destroying in public, has a four year old child with him.He obviously doesn`t give a flying one for that child. He must know that whatever upsets Claire, will impact heavily on the little one. I feel really angry that a father can do this. It`s abuse, in my book.

It could also be said that if Claire has upset Neville that would also impact on the child.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not one to usually defend KP but where was PA when she was being vilified constantly in the press? He could have stood up and said that is the mother of my child leave her alone but he just stood back and did nothing. I wonder what his children were going through at that time. Having said that though surely Nev must have known at the time what was going on so to be sorry now is just his way of piling on more pressure onto CAN IMO.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I'm not one to usually defend KP but where was PA when she was being vilified constantly in the press? He could have stood up and said that is the mother of my child leave her alone but he just stood back and did nothing. I wonder what his children were going through at that time. Having said that though surely Nev must have known at the time what was going on so to be sorry now is just his way of piling on more pressure onto CAN IMO.
    Did he just believe what he was told and now knows it wasn't true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes and now I'm beginning to wonder if its nev behind it all with the help of someone else. He did say he will not stop until he ruins CP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member

Oh puleez! Why are people trying to switch the blame and find a scapegoat? It was Claire, the woman with "a little one' who started ALL THIS through her own deeds!!!

Lets not lose focus here... Were you EQUALLY mortified with PA's treatment of KP the mother of 2 of his little ones, the abuse he allowed her to experience at the hands of his so called 'freiends' the fellow CANDROIDS?

Nev didn't start all this? Why would he want to put his TV business at risk by starting beef which involved PA? Why would KP start any of this NOW when she's had so muany opportunities to slate CAN?

Claire started all this, why do you think KK left? Why do you think Nicola is tweeting about PA like she is? Why would they all be friends one day then 'enemies' airing their dirty laundry in public OVER NOTHING the next day?

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!:mad:

One thing though, am glad Katie Price is being vindicated. :)
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »

I don't know but it isn't like he was just an employee he was a company director, he was behind the Next Chapter series so surely he must be aware of what was going on. He would have worked closely with KP at one time too so really he should have known what was going on behind the scenes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »

Who knows with this lot but yeah, that's what it sounds like to me. But it's all so agenda-led isn't it? Good on Nev if he's owning up to an error of judgement but is twitter the place for him to be making amends to KP and asking for forgiveness? I think not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jordan asked for everything she got...and as far as what her kids were going through (thats rich) the way she acts do you honestly think she gives a damn...as long as she's got a bloke to poke she's happy and the kids can go stay with Pete while she's having fun:rolleyes:
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I don't know but it isn't like he was just an employee he was a company director, he was behind the Next Chapter series so surely he must be aware of what was going on. He would have worked closely with KP at one time too so really he should have known what was going on behind the scenes.
    If any of this is to be believed he didn't know what was going on in his own relationship let alone his business.
    Forum Member
    The "abuse" that KP "suffered" for those with short memories was NOTHING to do with Peter Andre. Yes, he left her. From that moment on, he, like the rest of the country watched in horror, whilst she behaved in the most vile manner that any woman could - Ibiza anyone? She slept with the Pinto guy within days of the split, then lied on National TV about it. She brought Alex Reid into her children`s lives while they were reeling with confusion, then dumped him when she got fed up. Then the drunken pull of the toyboy, and her antics still continue. Claire Powell is in no way comparable to that tart. KP WAS THE INSTRUMENT OF THE ABUSE SHE RECEIVED. Why the hell would anyone, least of all the cuckolded husband, defend her.
    Forum Member
    It could also be said that if Claire has upset Neville that would also impact on the child.

So, he takes to Twitter, and shares it with the world?
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    I wonder what for? Very intriguing.

Maybe he said he didn't like her pink horsebox:eek:
This discussion has been closed.