Options

Johnny a mockery?

2»

Comments

• Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like Johnny, and he can sing, but he won't win X-Factor, nor should he. I just hope it gives him a few more opportunities.
  • Options
    ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »
    Gary can dish out the sarcasm but can't take it when his acts are criticised- he was too harsh on Johnny last night and he did not like it when Louis accurately critiqued Frankies awful performance- Johnny to stay- Frankie to go

Absolutely spot on.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Johnny is himself. I can see him becoming a very successful live act in the future, with lots of bookings. As well as being a seriously good singer, he is fun. I don't think he'll win X-factor because he's not going to sell loads of recordings but he will do well.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    I thought Johnny was brilliant all the way through and his final song had me in tears. Do you think he would have stood a better chance if he had tried out for Britains Got Talent.

X Factors all about singing in some cases mainly Frankie who seems really fedup when ever hes being interviewed. Didnt Dermot say he had only had 30 mins sleep last night??? Now thats dedication to his art isnt it lol.