Options

Michelle trying to fool Alicia with the Crazy Boyfriend analogy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Because the empowered girl group who were tearing her a new asshole the other night now suddenly care about her and want her to break free from her toxic relationship from someone (who's never made her feel like crap).

Spot on. It was like watching a High School movie.

Michelle was spouting off in the diary room about Alicia's weakness and wanting her to be empowered. How, by turning on one of the few people who's been decent to her just to get in their good books? THAT'S empowerment, Michelle? I thought strength is having your own opinion and sticking to it even when it's unpopular? Alicia showed more courage tonight than she has all series.

And it was doubly manipulative, two-faced and self-serving given their views on Alicia.
  • Options
    Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Michelle was spouting off in the diary room about Alicia's weakness and wanting her to be empowered. How, by turning on one of the few people who's been decent to her just to get in their good books? THAT'S empowerment, Michelle? I thought strength is having your own opinion and sticking to it even when it's unpopular? Alicia showed more courage tonight than she has all series.

And it was doubly manipulative, two-faced and self-serving given their views on Alicia.

Double-spotted ;-) Don't really care about Cami-Li or KH, but I thought Michelle was better than that. She really let herself down tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie H during that convo 'you deserve more than that Alicia.'

I think I actually puked a little in my mouth.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was incredibly cynical. The same person who's been ground down over days by being called thick, a crap mother, unloved by her family and been hauled over the coals for swiping a few bananas is now being implored to be empowered by joining them. It was all a little'we will rebuild you'. Strange.
  • Options
    phoenix50phoenix50 Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    achro wrote: »
    It was completely accurate. Alicia herself complained that she was abandoned and manipulated by Perez - then she takes him back?

She really does have one brain cell.
    Yet Alicia, bless her, attributed herself with TWO brain cells neglecting to actually recall that Katie H credited her with only one.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Boofie wrote: »
    Michelle said something like be empowered and say f*ck you to Perez. Personally I think Alicia is stronger by having her own mind and not letting a group of people tell her who she can and can't talk to.

Definitely!
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle said something like be empowered and say f*ck you to Perez. Personally I think Alicia is stronger by having her own mind and not letting a group of people tell her who she can and can't talk to.

Well, Michelle would be better served to suggest she say it to Katie and the mean girls. They're the ones that've been bullying her. Maybe that's what's got her confused.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Well, Michelle would be better served to suggest she say it to Katie and the mean girls. They're the ones that've been bullying her. Maybe that's what's got her confused.

They just don't want her to have any friends at all.
  • Options
    StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Actually Michelle was only trying to get through to her because Alicia would not accept that Perez had breathed over A's food because someone (presumably Nadia) said he was just standing there.

Michelle had actually witnessed it so couldn't understand why Alicia was still arguing Perez's case when she'd told her what happened.

Even Keith got it because he said to her later, why did you keep arguing when you hadn't seen and she had.
    Wow, you were actually influenced by your prejudice against Perez, or maybe its because you like Michelle.

Alicia was right there the whole time - http://i.imgur.com/FwLlCxc.png, http://i.imgur.com/FNqp7mA.png - Michelle wasn't, and Perez wasn't leaning over the food.

Now we know why police can't rely on witnesses.
  • Options
    rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »

What!? MIchelle is the leader of the mean girls in case you haven't noticed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    It was incredibly cynical. The same person who's been ground down over days by being called thick, a crap mother, unloved by her family and been hauled over the coals for swiping a few bananas is now being implored to be empowered by joining them. It was all a little'we will rebuild you'. Strange.

Yes, seems more like they can tell Alicia isn't a 'scrapper' like them, feel she's weaker, and maybe they realised they'd better clean up their act in order to stay in BB, so started to try to get her empowered.

I still think Michelle is genuine, as it's the younger ones and KH that did all of the real bullying, but, aside from anything, can see that Alicia does need to have more esteem about herself/relationships, as she did get used by Perez. If the bullying hadn't happened, and with the fact that Alicia clearly has well documented esteem/body/relationship issues, I think Michelle would have wanted to help her out anyway, with being far more streetwise.
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    Michelle is trying to manipulate. Along with Cami li.

Also Michelle's croaky, 2 Marlborough packs a day, New York drawl really gets on my nerves.

It's the worst voice in there.

Katie Hopkins has joined in - in trying to manipulate Alicia now too.. when just a few days ago she was being mean to her, along with Cami Li.

What I dont understand - is what do they expect Alicia to do? Turn her back on one of the only people who will talk to her like a human being?

I truly abhor Perez and do not doubt he is buddying up to Alicia because he has no one else, but truth be told -- he really hasnt ever been mean about her specifically.. but Katie Hopkins and Cami Li - sure have.

I am not sure what they want from her?!?
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    Michelle is trying to manipulate. Along with Cami li.

Also Michelle's croaky, 2 Marlborough packs a day, New York drawl really gets on my nerves.

It's the worst voice in there.
    Are you serious? Every time Cami Li opens her mouth I turn the volume down. Very very ugly voice. Kind of ugly everything really.
    I quite like Michelle's voice.
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member

Nice post. This is the best BB for a long time. How people are so blind to their own behaviour, it's fascinating.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

She doesn't look very strong sucking up to Perez...running to him, like a child who needs the approval of her father, to tell him what advice Kav gave her the other night.

She might be strong but she's using people and playing the victim card...she knows how reality TV is done.