Options

Woman crucified if in bra & knickers. Perez in pants funny?

Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
Forum Member
✭✭
How is it that women would be crucified by the viewers if they walked around in the house all day in their bra and knickers or a bikini but some think it is ok and even thought of as funny that a man walks around in his pants? Double standards?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your problem is that you just don't 'get' Perez. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I would say its more double standards INSIDE the house. Im no fan of Perez by any means at all but he has had comments directed at him in the house just for having his top off yet its ok for Cami to have her nipples on show all the time (her tops seem to be see through all the time) not to mention them being so small im surprised she can breath in them.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I have ever commented on their clothing or lack of it, they are supposed to consider it their home so I assume they wander around in what they feel comfy in.

But I have seen some horrible comments in the house and on BBOTs about Perez's lack of clothing and comments about his body shape that if said about a woman would be howled down by everyone.
  • Options
    Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I get Perez. The epitome of everything bad about using social media to destroy human beings which could cause poor kids to commit suidice.

I was though only debating double standards on one particular topic. Ok for a man to walk around in underwear but woman doing same thing would be crucified. Why?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    pompeybird wrote: »
    I would say its more double standards INSIDE the house. Im no fan of Perez by any means at all but he has had comments directed at him in the house just for having his top off yet its ok for Cami to have her nipples on show all the time (her tops seem to be see through all the time) not to mention them being so small im surprised she can breath in them.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

As far as outside the House is concerned I'm not sure the comparison works as we are actually laughing at Perez in his dinosaur undies so to be equal we would have to be laughing at women in their underwear :confused::o:D
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one stripping down would be crucified by me. I say if stripping off annoys the HMs then continue to do it.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scamps8 wrote: »
    How is it that women would be crucified by the viewers if they walked around in the house all day in their bra and knickers or a bikini but some think it is ok and even funny that Perez walks around in his pants? Double standards?

Plenty of female flesh on display from Cami and (before her exit) the other one (whose name escapes me).

But the only one to be ridiculed and objected to (in a bad way) by a HM was Perez.
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if Perez had been voted out last night he would have had 30 seconds to leave.

Meaning he would have come out of the house in his pants.

So why did he sit there with just a fur round him wearing only pants?

For effect thats why. the same as everything else he does in there.

A quite deliberate ploy to get airtime.

Funny? .

Your'e having a laugh....It's is pathetic how desparate he is to stay in there.

Although he pretends he doesn't.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    I don't think I have ever commented on their clothing or lack of it, they are supposed to consider it their home so I assume they wander around in what they feel comfy in.

But I have seen some horrible comments in the house and on BBOTs about Perez's lack of clothing and comments about his body shape that if said about a woman would be howled down by everyone

Good point.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pompeybird wrote: »

None of the idiotic prats can be criticised, it's the group's golden 'rule'.
  • Options
    RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is it that women would be crucified by the viewers if they walked around in the house all day in their bra and knickers or a bikini but some think it is ok and even thought of as funny that a man walks around in his pants? Double standards?

Man sees people wearing items of clothing.... woman thread maker see`s it as an opportunity to moan about sexism Zzzzz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »

But I have seen some horrible comments in the house and on BBOTs about Perez's lack of clothing and comments about his body shape that if said about a woman would be howled down by everyone.

Yup :cool: I'm waiting and mentally begging Perez to laugh and ridicule Katie H for her couple of fried eggs :kitty:
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil.c wrote: »
    So if Perez had been voted out last night he would have had 30 seconds to leave.

Funny? .

He's funny as a bucket of sick.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think most men would moan, its usually women who do the '****-shaming'.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    He's funny as a bucket of sick.

I find Perez hilarious at times. Hopkins is so intelligent that she absolutely takes the bait every...single...time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think most men would moan, its usually women who do the '****-shaming'.

Yes men just quietly wank . . . .How very decent of them :kitty:
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I find Perez desperate at times..

I have just edited your post for you. :D
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes men just quietly wank . . . .How very decent of them :kitty:

I doubt the vast majority of men wank over CBB
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit I was laughing out loud at Perez prancing around in his speedos and thrusting at the mirrors in the background during Alicia's interview last night :D But that bunch of cranks in the studio were actually booing it
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...It's is pathetic how desperate he is to stay in there.

So all the other HMs are NOT desperate to stay ?
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I think the opposite is happening.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I have to admit I was laughing out loud at Perez prancing around in his speedos and thrusting at the mirrors in the background during Alicia's interview last night :D But that bunch of cranks in the studio were actually booing it

I guess you found Benny Hill funny too ^_^
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    What is there to get?
    He acts like a petulant child in a grownups skin

Funny? .

All this me, me, I want to go is so he has got an excuse if he geets booted out
    Eurostar wrote: »
    He knows how it all works and that while Alicia had her interview there would havee been live feed shown

Its just a shame he couldnt let up with his childish antics while one of his besties was getting their time in the spotlight he even had to push in on that
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Who was that woman last year who flashed her boobs as she left? Can't remember her name. She got plenty of stick for that but plenty of applause too from her fans.

I don't think there's a consistent response on here to HMs who flash, fans will usually stand by them and antis will moan about it.

I'm unshocked by it, I'm a grown up.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I guess you found Benny Hill funny too ^_^

No, I found him coarse and unfunny :) It's just that Perez is so ludicrously over the top that he goes beyond being vulgar back to being funny again.