Options

ISIS kill 13 children for watching football.

mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
Forum Member
How barbaric can they get. The poor people must have no life over there. They can't enjoy themselves at all.
ISIS idea of having fun is murdering people i think. http://www.english.shafaaq.com/index.php/security/12959-newspaper-isis-executed-13-children-for-watching-football-match

Comments

• Options
    Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    Sadly doesn't surprise me.

Barbaric scumbags.

I don't know what the world is going to do with the extremists, throughout the world.
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louise32 wrote: »
    Sadly doesn't surprise me.

Barbaric scumbags.

I don't know what the world is going to do with the extremists, throughout the world.

they bring them here, and put them on the UK payroll, don't they?
  • Options
    Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    That doesn't sound like a good idea, bringing them here.

I think world is in a similar scenario to 1939- only Hitler was based in Germany, whereas the Extremists are all over the place throughout the world.

Dangerous times.
  • Options
    AxtolAxtol Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    This is what happens when we arm, train and fund "moderate rebels" to destabilize governments we don't like. Short term we get a good result but sooner or later you're left with terrorists who have training, funding, and the weapons necessary to wage war against us too.
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There more desperate for attention than Perez Hilton on CBB
  • Options
    warlordwarlord Posts: 3,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coming soon to a muslim area near you.
  • Options
    2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange that never used to happen before ISIS existed. Hm. Guess it's not a "Muslim" thing after all. Football is a huge sport in Iraq. Believe me, I know.