'Joke' death threat for John and Edward

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Just one last correction for you. Wallasey is NOT Mersyside. The correct postcode is Wallasey, Wirral, Cheshire. CH.. ... So it seems it's a fail all round.

Has that changed recently? :confused: The ordnance survey seem to think that Wallasey is in Merseyside. If it's only the Post Office that are claiming it's in Cheshire then I wouldn't take much notice - the PO still use Middlesex as a county.

My mates from Birkenhead and Bebington refer to themselves as Scousers - are they not supposed to? I'm not sure why everyone is getting so uppity about it. :confused: Whatever happened to the 'famed' Scouse sense of humour? :rolleyes:
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    As a Londoner, I'm not sure I give a rat's arse. But at least your geography lesson will ensure that I programme Wallasey, Wirral, Cheshire.....AVOID in my sat nav.

Awwwwww bless you Londoner I'm sure that all the people who live there are going to blame me for you never visiting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    No sympathy required.....empathy perhaps.
    I was tempted to point out your many spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I thought it would be pedantic and particularly pointless, "you is wot you is", if you get my drift.
    Shame you chose not to do likewise with your geography lesson.

Have I touched a raw nerve with you? You wouldn't happen to be a 24 year old DJ living at home with mum in Wallasey, would you?.........just a thought.

Please do. I'm willing to accept my mistakes and correct them. Something it would appear you are not. Shame.

I'll bid you goodbye. Have a pleasant day.:D
  • PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwwww bless you Londoner I'm sure that all the people who live there are going to blame me for you never visiting.

Here's hoping !!! :D
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    This report has upset me. I can't remember any contestant on XF being subjected to the level of hatred that has been directed at the twins, ever.:mad::( I went onto youtube last night to look at Ghostbusters and found a joke cartoon vid which ended with J&E being blown up. :rolleyes:

iMO the twins were selected for the show just for controversy and I don't think Simon or Syco could care less how controversial things become if it is good for viewing figures. They are forgetting that there are 2 young boys having to live through all of this . Syco can't control what the public do outside of their shows but every week those boys go out before a hostile audience (which is within their control) and none of the judges, apart from Louis, has done anything to stop the disgusting behaviour of the baying, chav audience towards them. As far as i am concerned, their toleration of it has legitimised what is essentially bullying behaviour towards the boys and has sent out a message to the public that they are fair game. They are being treated as if they have no feelings.

In an interview last week John said they had been threatened when they were out and had had to run for it and another time a car stopped and the occupants were hurling abuse at them. Edward was very shaken up by it apparently.:( Simon was quick to tell us how traumatised Danyl was by 1 tweet which had said he was as hated as Hitler yet that is as nothing compared to the vitriol directed at the twins .:rolleyes::(

Lets hope the twins are strong and resilient because I know I would be badly affected if I had to deal with crap like this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Just one last correction for you. Wallasey is NOT Mersyside. The correct postcode is Wallasey, Wirral, Cheshire. CH.. ... So it seems it's a fail all round.

Erm, no it definately isn't in cheshire....Wirral is in a completly different county to Cheshire! And Wallasey is in the Wirral. Liverpool/Wirral=Merseyside.

LOOK ON THIS MAP
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nwinfo.co.uk/media/uk_county_map.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.nwinfo.co.uk/map/&usg=__e_D8v68opigKxTevHYMzLnOJZ2E=&h=1118&w=768&sz=63&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=dCeFdK8cmorFxM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Duk%2Bcounty%2Bmap%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1R2ADFA_enGB348%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Just had to clear that up. :)