• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has grown on me slightly. :o:D
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    she has definatly improved, and i agree she has become slightly more likeable. i just could not imagine her taking on a big storyline though.
    im glad atleast noahs going, if ther was anyone worse than liberty its noah! truley dreadful actor and character
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    she has definatly improved, and i agree she has become slightly more likeable. i just could not imagine her taking on a big storyline though.
    im glad atleast noahs going, if ther was anyone worse than liberty its noah! truley dreadful actor and character
    noah leaving is the best move hollyoaks could have ever made! worst actor and character ever, was ruining ste and brendan :D
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    So it's not just me! I've grown to like Liberty, but still can't stand Theresa!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    who knows this time next year there may be a liberty appreciation thread :')
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Liberty! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I've started to really like her too, I always felt the actress would improve and i'm glad to be proven right :p
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was cool what all 3 girls did to Ethan in the C4 episode tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Liberty is definitely my guilty pleasure, I thought the actress was appalling at first but now I think her rubbish-ness is endearing. I'm interested to see where the character goes next now she isn't with Ethan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not even a guilty pleasure now, Abi Phillips still isn't amazing but it's like half of the time she puts on her old wooden perofrmances but other times I think she's pretty decent and I like Liberty as a character.

Atleast she's improving quick whearas Anna Schaffer & Law Thompson haven't gotten any better plus they're very unikeable characters, keep Libs and get Ruby out!

I also like Rae again, just don't make her a needy plot device again, give her her own S/L without any man this time...