Options

Crystal Bowersox or Lee DeWyze - Whose debut album do you like better?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,984
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This thread is purely based on the Digitalspy article about Crystal out selling Lee with her debut album and so I was wondering if you've heard both albums or even a few songs, who do you like better and why?

article

Having heard a few of Crystal's songs and Lee's songs, I like Crystal better. This might be because I thought she should have won AI and had no idea how Lee could get to the final, let alone win!

But,seriously, I've found Lee's album pretty bland, very middle of the road and all the songs sounded exactly the same. Having said that I really liked Earth Stood Still, but that was the only song that stood out for me; maybe it will grow on me.

I liked more of Crystal's songs, they were more varied and her lyrics were stronger. Loved Farmer's Daughter, Lonely Won't Come Around and Hold On.

BTW- They're both on Spotify if you want to have a quick listen.

Comments

• Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I've yet to listen to Crystal's but I actually really liked Lee's (though he was my favourite on AI, so I may be biased). I'll repost here whenever I've listened to Crystal's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crystal's is far better. Farmer's Daughter, Holy Toledo and Lonely Won't Come Around are amazing <3