Favourite Act So Far

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
Forum Member
✭✭
I saw the thread on this and thought that a poll might be a good idea :) so here it is!

Who is your favourite? 106 votes

J Marie Cooper
19% 21 votes
Jessica Hammond
12% 13 votes
Toni Warne
1% 2 votes
Ben Kelly
6% 7 votes
Samuel Buttery
2% 3 votes
Aundrea Nyle
1% 2 votes
Adam Issac
2% 3 votes
Max Milner
51% 55 votes

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Max.
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    I went for Max too. After him, it was J Marie and Jessica for me. Then Adam. I wasn't overly impressed with the remaining four.

I think Tom has the toughest team so far, and found it very telling that for two of his, he was the only one to turn round, if I recall correctly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    I went for Max too. After him, it was J Marie and Jessica for me. Then Adam. I wasn't overly impressed with the remaining four.

I think Tom has the toughest team so far, and found it very telling that for two of his, he was the only one to turn round, if I recall correctly.

I agree, the only one I really like in terms of their voice (Samuel and Aundrea have lovely personalities) is Adam on Tom's team. But Max is my favourite and I think Danny bagged a good one there ;)
    Forum Member
    I agree, the only one I really like in terms of their voice (Samuel and Aundrea have lovely personalities) is Adam on Tom's team. But Max is my favourite and I think Danny bagged a good one there ;)

Yes, Danny did well to get Max. :)
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    Yes, Danny did well to get Max. :)

He was, Will was really disappointed he didn't get him, more so than any of the other acts I thought.

I voted for Max but like Adam second. It could all change on Saturday though.
    Forum Member
    maggie_07 wrote: »
    He was, Will was really disappointed he didn't get him, more so than any of the other acts I thought.

I voted for Max but like Adam second. It could all change on Saturday though.

True. I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out for the last coach with spaces on their team. The others could be left frustrated having filled their team with some mediocre fare while the last coach could snap up a few gems with no competition! :D With Danny being the lesser known of the coaches, it's likely he will be the last one with spaces...
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J Marie of course. :p
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    I voted for Max thinking he'd be lagging behind :D

Thought his mash up of the 2 songs worked really well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No-one so far.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they all have great vocals, bar Aundrea, I'l blame that on a song that is really difficult to sing well though.

But my favourites are J Marie, Ben and Max.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toni.
  • TransponsterTransponster Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben for me!
  • The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tough call between Max and J Marie for me but I have voted for Max as I thought he was the best on the night.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I like J Marie, Ben and Sam :)
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J Marie and Jessica
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    The one whose girlfriend didn't get through, sorry i'm bad with names.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max for me too, I didn't like Andruya, Sam or Adam very much and Jessica wasn't amazing either IMO
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max. Samuel and Jess were alright, but nothing that amazing.
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »

Oh bugger me too I voted for Jessica and I meant Toni lol
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't vote because I've got two. J Mary Cooper and Adam Isaac. She's so charismatic and sang that song brilliantly and he's got no trouble reaching the high notes. Two great singers and performers as far as I'm concerned.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessica's my favourite. There might be better singers, but I just liked her best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just relistened to them on youtube. Really liked Toni, Ben and Max. Had to compare them a couple of times before I could choose a favourite. Probably goes like this:
    Max
    Toni
    Ben

I think that Toni has the most developed voice, she's the least pitchy and seems to have good control over her voice, very nice. Love the sound of Max's voice though and like how he mixes things up, so a little tied between them but chose him in the poll. Really like Ben too, his voice is different and charming, but he clearly needs a bit of work, if he gets better later on he could end up my favourite.

Xx..xX
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    J Marie and Max - honorable mention for Ben and Adam.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »

Max :)
  • lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Go Max!!! For once, I agree with the majority!