Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....and if the cap fits dear. :D:D:D

I won't know unless I wrench it off your head now will I? Dear :D:D:D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Lol her knees spend so much time apart they could be pen pals!

Brilliant :D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said: “I don’t feel a vibe that he is out to scrounge off me.
    “If we go to the cinema, he pays. If we go to dinner, he pays. He even goes to do a supermarket shop without asking me for money.”

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/04/Kieran-Hayler-Katie-Price--was-worried-her-mum-would-think-I-was-a-scrounger-she-told-her-mum-I-was-gay/

A visit to the cinema would cost say 40 quid with drinks and eats, and I expect a visit to McDonalds for dinner wouldn't be more that 10 or 15 for two, or 30 for Pizza Hut, as he certainly won't be paying for eating at 5 star places - and a paper and a pint of milk £2 or so at the supermarket.

Oh yes, our Kev can really push the boat out. :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Brilliant :D
    Def post of the month. Accurate too.
    Add to the bow legged look and the saggy knees the fact that she has Peter Andre's birthdate scribbled onto her ankle three husbands on & various dirty nights later & she looks well skanky.

Now that Kelly B has declared she & Danny C are just friends our Kev best be a good little boy,or mummy KP will bin him & go catting on the tiles again chasing DC.
    Forum Member
    A visit to the cinema would cost say 40 quid with drinks and eats, and I expect a visit to McDonalds for dinner wouldn't be more that 10 or 15 for two, or 30 for Pizza Hut, as he certainly won't be paying for eating at 5 star places - and a paper and a pint of milk £2 or so at the supermarket.

Oh yes, our Kev can really push the boat out. :D
    Well likely he has enough left from his pocket money to put some pennies away for a rainy day,cos I predict a monsoon for the daft git about 18 months from now.:p
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yes, our Kev can really push the boat out. :D[/QUOTE

awwww bless. He doesn't have to pay mortgage, fuel, insurance, council tax, water rates, cars, or any of the normal household expenses so he is clearly not a free loader.Will he pay for the squillions of baby clothes/products/nursery etc emmmmm doubt it. Will she get the cheques for exclusive wedding/baby spreads..... of course she will. Have we heard it all before, of course we have. Give it 6 months and he will be Kev the gold digga with the tiny bits and living off her
    Forum Member
    Joannexx wrote: »

awwww bless. He doesn't have to pay mortgage, fuel, insurance, council tax, water rates, cars, or any of the normal household expenses so he is clearly not a free loader.Will he pay for the squillions of baby clothes/products/nursery etc emmmmm doubt it. Will she get the cheques for exclusive wedding/baby spreads..... of course she will. Have we heard it all before, of course we have. Give it 6 months and he will be Kev the gold digga with the tiny bits and living off her
    Spot on. She's just a trampy old has-been who talks out her mobile phone storage orifice :D:D:D
    I'm laughing at her on twitter banging on about how "hating takes too much energy". She seems to have forgotten that rule of thumb when hating back at Jodie Marsh or trashing prettier women like Kelly Brook. Her followers make me giggle "ooh yes Kaytee....have some of my money Kaytee....you are like a saint Kaytee..".They actually throw money at things she suggests or things that will ingratiate them enough to get a coveted message from her:eek: . It's actually quite tragic to watch them grovel at her feet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hating does use too much energy, that is why Katie Price is so worn and haggard looking for a woman of her age.;)
    Forum Member
    Hating does use too much energy, that is why Katie Price is so worn and haggard looking for a woman of her age.;)
    :eek:.....good point.

She does talk some right carp on twitter. I'd forgotten how enlightening that place can be .
    But to be fair to her ,her droolers are much worse & egg her on.
    She sometimes goes all zen & hippy . Then dumps some hate on someone from the fluffy cloud she has been floating on kept aloft by the lurve of the sheeple buying her tatt & donating where she points their ickle credit cards. Freaky tart.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    :D:D

"incredibly rude" LOL

Pots and kettles eh Changa? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »

How dare any of you call him a freeloader, he is paying for cinema trips and Pizza Hut, a true modern day prince
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol her knees spend so much time apart they could be pen pals!

Brilliant!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How dare any of you call him a freeloader, he is paying for cinema trips and Pizza Hut, a true modern day prince

Pwicey will be calling him a freeloader by Christmas.

When the gilt wears off the gingerbread she can be such a bitch. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pwicey will be calling him a freeloader by Christmas.

When the gilt wears off the gingerbread she can be such a bitch. :D

What's the chances she will call him an acorn to?? ;) I do hope she remembers telling everyone how he pay for everything when it's divorce time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol of course it will last... until her next one which will probably be sometime within the next year!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol of course it will last... until her next one which will probably be sometime within the next year!
    ''We'll celebrate our 10th, 30th and even 50th wedding anniversaries in years to come."

Of course you will Katie, of course you will....:D :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah, it will end in July....
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When hubby" pays" for the cinema, meals out and the supermarket shop, does he use her credit card?
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    When hubby" pays" for the cinema, meals out and the supermarket shop, does he use her credit card?

One thing he'll not have to pay for.....maintenance :D
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Infact, i wonder what the psychic meant by 'you'll marry someone who's name starts with 'K'.. Kermit? as in 'Henson'....spooky!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Infact, i wonder what the psychic meant by 'you'll marry someone who's name starts with 'K'.. Kermit? as in 'Henson'....spooky!

You saying she's Miss Piggy? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all honesty I would love it if my boyfriend paid for my cinema ticket and pizza hut :o:o:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    Ah the fragrant Danni is with child again.........boy is she making sure she nails Jamie-pops down. Still,lots in common for her and Kaytee to chat about ----like nails & hairdressing & shopping . And I bet KP had to OK that write up before i went to press.
    Look & learn Lauren Goodger....look & learn
    Her droolers are SO thick. Like what answer was she gonna give to that moronic question. DUH !:p
    Anyways we all know she still loves Petee .;)
    Forum Member
    You saying she's Miss Piggy? :D
    Oh pleeeese.don't insult The Pig with that comparison.

I'd say more like the Kenny Everett character 'Cupid Stunt'.
This discussion has been closed.