Options

HO: McQueen Exit includes spoilers

popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,610
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just read the spoilers for Hollyoaks for early January which includes details of Teresa McQueens exit.

Essentially Sonny Valentine returns (now in the police) and this leads to Teresa deciding to run away fearing she is going to finally get caught for murdering Calvin. The last time she is seen at the airport with the question does she get away.

Are Hollyoaks really going to have another McQueen run away having done the same storyline (with minor variations) with Myra, Jacqui and Bart recently. It does feel it is getting a very silly they keep repeating the same exit! The alternative is Teresa getting caught and sent to prison but would this rule out a possible return as she would have to be sent down for a few years. The rumours seem to be that Teresa will return

Hoping that Teresa does get caught but at least she will be gone from our screens

Comments

• Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Shite exit for a shite character.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she will be chucked in prison for a long while, so we don't have to suffer her returning! But yes, it would be a bit much if another McQueen did a bunk, but HO never balks at 'a bit much'!!!
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a spoiler about Carmel and Theresa the day after the airport scenes so I think she stays on for a bit longer. I hope so anyway as it's a very repetitive exit if it's just her running away.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,922
    Forum Member
    I really hope she doesn't just do a runner.

Anyway in one of the Hollyoaks interviews ages ago didn't they say that Theresa was finally going to get her comeuppence (or words to that effect)for Calvin's murder? Her doing a runner isn't really her getting that in my opinion.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Why are HO so adverse to sending their characters who commit crimes to jail? Brendan, I think, was the last to go to prison. Criminal characters eventually either run away, get murdered, or in Will's case, vanish without knowing where he's ended up (jail or the psych ward?). It's so dumb and sends out a poor message, IMO.

They could have done something semi-decent for Theresa's exit, but instead she may possibly skip town, instead of facing the consequences for killing Calvin. I hope she gets caught after all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    I hope she gets caught!!