Keep Calm: Spot the Trolls

Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The next time you see someone post something which makes you upset, something which seems so controversial, pretty rude in fact - don't fall for it. Don't take the bait, don't feed the troll.

Look underneath that persons name on the left of their post, have they made very few posts? could be they are just new and don't know the show as well as you.

Still not sure?

Click on their name, view their public profile, then find all posts and/or threads by that person, it takes a few seconds. The evidence will be very easy to see, look at their previous posts - do they repeatedly post negative, critical comments, typically one liners. Do they just "eat, shoot then leave?" on threads?

Finally - does their name sound like slackers?

The truth is out there people.

Comments

• LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha!
    Sad for those that get genuinely upset by them though. Not fair to hijack otherwise perfectly amicable complaining!
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't get it. You're insinuating that we should act like reasonable, sensible people? Kudos to you, sir!
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like feeding trolls. They are so furry and cute. They spout gobbledegook and make me laugh - sometimes what they say almost seems to have some sort of meaning, as if they are actually trying to make sense. I'm sure one day one of them will respond intelligently, with just a bit of encouragement. Please don't spoil my fun. :(
This discussion has been closed.