World Wrestling Entertainment II - No spoilers please (merged)

1979899100101103»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    It always used to catch up with me at night lol ..i'd never be able to do it now though with the amount of ppvs every year and especially as we're working harder hence us slowly ageing and getting increasingly tired by the day lol I guess at least we're all working and not lazing around! And besides stacey, no-one seems to be donating to stacey and yogi in need, despite our amazing mascot so we're just gonna have to earn every penny ;)

Well most of us can now say we're working or studying :p

I can't believe no one has donated, we'll find a way to get there!

I'm also gutted about Kennedy as he really has no luck at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know! poor kennedy! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    btw soph, any updates on WM25 that you know of? (prices or anything)

Not at the moment. My housemate and I have decided to book the tickets when they come out and sort out hotel and flights a few months later when we have more money. Or rather when I have more money as he's decided to do another MA and I'm getting a job finally after 18 years in education!
    Forum Member
    sophloz wrote: »
    Not at the moment. My housemate and I have decided to book the tickets when they come out and sort out hotel and flights a few months later when we have more money. Or rather when I have more money as he's decided to do another MA and I'm getting a job finally after 18 years in education!

At least we're pretty much in the same boat :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    But I am definitely going to Wrestlemania and cant wait! Going to such amazing fun!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stace, she's rubbing it in!!!! =o
    Forum Member
    Sophie you're so mean! :cry::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(

maybe we should think up a motto so that people donate?

I want to go to WM so badly! Anyone else off of the thread planning on going?
    Forum Member
    :(

maybe we should think up a motto so that people donate?

I want to go to WM so badly! Anyone else off of the thread planning on going?

I thought out charity was good enough but obviously not ;)

I know David is going, and Sophie, not sure on many others?
  • daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i found this at pwmania.com In an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, Batista expressed his disappointment in the buildup for his match with John Cena at SummerSlam PPV. "It's one of those things where, personally I like the long, drawn-out storylines," Batista told Slam Wrestling. "The buildups to big matches where Triple H and I are the perfect example. We had such a buildup for our match. Cena and I being in such a marquee match, I really wish the buildup had been allowed."I think a match like that deserves the fan's emotional investment. It's way too soon. It's just an attraction match and I think it's more valuable than that, I think it's been wasted a little bit. It will still be a hell of a match, I just wish some more emotional investment put into the match. Right now, I feel it's more of an attraction, something that's new and fresh."
    Also if you don't mind me telling you this piece of news my parents friend has let me help out at his job and his job is settting up wrestling rings,helping out backstage i am so pleased to be helping out there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's so cool daz!!! you know who to call when u recieve free wm tickets! ;)
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know! poor kennedy!..........KENNEDY !!!!! :(

Sorry Couldn't help myself :D
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to go to the grand daddy of them all but unless flights drop in cost & the event is at an reasonable price, I won't be able to go :(.

1 day thou I will get to a proper PPV :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This been posted yet?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7841078

Randy Orton was recently involved in a motorcycle accident with a car near his home. He was thrown off his bike 30 feet, resulting in him re-breaking his collarbone. Orton initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand during his Last Man Standing Match with Triple H for the WWE Championship.

The injury he sustained from the crash will keep Orton out of action for an additional three months.
  • Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SUMMERSLAM 1995: Psycho Sid was originally scheduled to face Shawn Michaels for the Intercontinental title, but Gorilla Monsoon changed Shawn's opponent to Razor Ramon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Couldn't help myself :D

haha I should have known better! ;)
    I would love to go to the grand daddy of them all but unless flights drop in cost & the event is at an reasonable price, I won't be able to go :(.

1 day thou I will get to a proper PPV :)

me and stacey share the dream :(
    craggers wrote: »
    This been posted yet?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7841078

Randy Orton was recently involved in a motorcycle accident with a car near his home. He was thrown off his bike 30 feet, resulting in him re-breaking his collarbone. Orton initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand during his Last Man Standing Match with Triple H for the WWE Championship.

The injury he sustained from the crash will keep Orton out of action for an additional three months.

its been posted and discussed on the last page. :)
    Forum Member
    Rob22 wrote: »
    SUMMERSLAM 1995: Psycho Sid was originally scheduled to face Shawn Michaels for the Intercontinental title, but Gorilla Monsoon changed Shawn's opponent to Razor Ramon.

A nice Psycho Sid fact! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so u staying on the thread during raw stacey? Don't think I can cope with the live commentary during live raw by lurkers/readers lol! It'll get to be too much again and i'll only end up reading as opposed to watching lol
    Forum Member
    so u staying on the thread during raw stacey? Don't think I can cope with the live commentary during live raw by lurkers/readers lol! It'll get to be too much again and i'll only end up reading as opposed to watching lol

I probably wont post a lot because there's too many peoples on and no one takes any notice of the posts most the time lol
  • dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those considering going to WM 25:

This is only intended as a guideline, but this was the price of a ticket to Wrestlemania 21:

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is 22-19291/LA1.

You will receive your tickets via: International Will Call-For International Orders Only - Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver s license or passport.

You purchased 1 ticket to:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    WWE - WrestleMania 21
    Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

Sunday April 03, 2005 3:45 pm

Seat location: section 101, row 4, seat 21
    Total Charge: US $215.50

Thanks again for using Ticketmaster.

That was incredibly close to the ring, the fourth row behind the floor seats- all in all about nine rows from ringside. I even managed to see myself on camera a few times: http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5986/wm21meqg1.jpg :D I had serious troubles with my camera at the event and lost the pictures I did get- but I managed to salvage a small version of one I had uploaded to a site. It's poor, but it gives you an idea of the view I had: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8826/gtppastonedcomarandomft9.jpg

So by today's exchange rate you're looking at somewhere in the region of £112.86 for a seat that close to the ring- which is really quite reasonable in my opinion.

I also found a pic of me at ROH, just underneath a pre-WWE CM Punk's armpit!!! http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1958/rohpicjpgpi3.jpg

Oh and last thing- I got a ticket to Raw the next night in one of the further back rows, but that only cost around $40. Raw the next night will either be at the same arena or somewhere in the vicinity, so I definitely recommend booking tickets for that too ;)
This discussion has been closed.