Nokia Phone Manager

Gaz82Gaz82 Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
Can anyone give me some advice on software to use to copy nokia phone contacts and calendars either to my PC via bluetooth or to another nokia phone via bluetooth. I have tried Nokia Suite but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance,
Gaz

Comments

• MavenMaven Posts: 1,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have Microsoft Outlook (not Outlook Express) then set up the bluetooth connection and select Synchronise in the phone manager software.
  • Gaz82Gaz82 Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which phone manager software?
  • MavenMaven Posts: 1,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The software on the disk which comes with most Nokias these days.
  • james paynejames payne Posts: 4,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maven wrote:
    The software on the disk which comes with most Nokias these days.

I'm pleased it's not just me then.

Purchased the Nokia N73 3 weeks ago. The Phone suite worked the first time I installed it , however has failed to work since. I just haven't got round to being bothered to try and sort it yet.

Regards James
  • anapanap Posts: 6,925
    Forum Member
    Since I installed the latest version of PC Suite (6.81) I've had no problems, it even works with the usb cable now on my N70!
  • TudorTudor Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Tip. NEVER use the PcSuite version shipped with your phone, it always seems to be way out of date. Always download the last from Nokia before installing anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had problems with the Nokia software that came with my N70, Connected the phone but it did not recognise it.
    Anyway uninstalled the software and downloaded it from Nokia's website this time ( 6.81 version ) plugged the phone in and straight away recognised it, :) Still don't know why the software on the disc did'nt work though :confused: