Doctors Discussion Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• jules4stujules4stu Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    I caught bits of today's episode while doing some household chores.:rolleyes:I loved the music - Serge Gainsbourg and Edith Piaf - a couple of my fave tracks there! Heston has gone too far, assaulting Kevin in that way - being abused has turned him into an abuser.:eek: I hope he will see in the end that Kevin was just trying to help him.

i hope that kevin has the nous to call heston on the written warning thing, and approach julia, zara or daniel as the other partners in the mill with the incident and his concerns. well its what i would do anyway. rather than condemn or ignore, its better to air any issues and would only help all concerned.
  • Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,376
    Forum Member
    Kat1985 wrote: »
    Today's episode was a bit of a mixed bag for me. Liked the stuff between Kevin and Heston - looks like it could develop. Couldn't stand those french kids, glad they didn't hang around for long! :D

The Hollins was based on a Sunday was it not, but then the surgery was opened, is it me!!
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,273
    Forum Member
    Monday's episode....

What on Earth:eek:

Grace from EastEnders with Mrs Tembe
    Heston Loosing his Temper
    One of those police storylines

Had the making of a good episode but sadly it was rubbish.
    Grace (From EastEnders) trying to stop an Adualt Shop
    from trading with her Daughter that isn't interested in God is pregnant with her baby...Was so boring

I did like Kevin & Hestons scene though and thought the cliffhanger where Kevin sussed everything out was the best bit of the episode.

Bad start to the week but hope todays episode is better 6/10:)
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Today's episode was good..don't always enjoy the Hollins but it was funny.

Respect to Kevin for tackling Heston.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,778
    Forum Member
    I caught bits of today's episode while doing some household chores.:rolleyes:I loved the music - Serge Gainsbourg and Edith Piaf - a couple of my fave tracks there! Heston has gone too far, assaulting Kevin in that way - being abused has turned him into an abuser.:eek: I hope he will see in the end that Kevin was just trying to help him.
    jules4stu wrote: »
    i hope that kevin has the nous to call heston on the written warning thing, and approach julia, zara or daniel as the other partners in the mill with the incident and his concerns. well its what i would do anyway. rather than condemn or ignore, its better to air any issues and would only help all concerned.

I'l come back to Mondays episode later but yes my blood was boiling at Heston today! He really "peeved me off" and boy would I like to put it a lot stronger than that!

This wasn't Heston acting out of character, its a side to him, a stupid useless contradictory mug side to him and the fact that he never learns while allowing Marina to do what she does to him just so he can get his little fixes proves that he is a contradictory useless mug and a wimp and he's well and truly wound me up!

Apart from all the crap he takes from Marina, Heston went into this stupid side with Simon and with his git ex colleagues and friends in Charlie and those goon surgeons who so enjoyed putting him down over Cherry pretending to be his partner that time and he refused to act until it was well late with the surgeons and with Charlie and look where that ended up with what Charlie done to Julia! Thats how long and how much rope Heston in useless mode gives to the "gits" in his life and even then he lets them off the hook!!!! Now he won't do anything against Marina but has the bullying insitincts and audacity to do what he did to Kevin in todays episode?!!!!

If I was Kevin I so would say "do your damn worst" as well as giving as good as I got back to Heston acting in git mode, I mean grabbing him by the throat?!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I would also expose the whole thing too!

If it wasn't for the Tory Government doing what they always do in making it easier to sack people unfairly, then I would say that Heston wouldn't have a leg to stand on but even if he was to get Kevin the sack for just trying to help him ( :rolleyes: :mad:), Kevin could raise/expose the whole thing and have Heston the uber plonker in trouble for his outrageous assault on him and lets see how well Heston would fare from the General Medical Council under the charge of assualt of a colleage!

I bet Heston will do what he did with Simon and will clam up and not want to admit how out of order he was.

Kevin shouldn't try and help Heston no more and should tell Julia the whole thing as neither Heston or Marina are fit to be in their current roles at the moment. Heston's mind is not on the job, yet again he's refusing to train and guide a new doctor properly again and with Marina as if I need to point out why she isn't fit to be in her role.

I haven't looked at the spoilers yet but I bet they let Heston off the hook for a few days while they continue on other stories and drag this out even more.
    Forum Member
    If you haven't yet Vote Doctors At The Soap Awards

last year they walked home Empty handed and it would be good to give them some awards this year.
    Doctors has had a good year:) (in my opinion anyway)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit shocked at rob, illegally carrying 6 passangers in a 5 seater car! A policeman after all!

And when they got pulled overy by the patrol car(s), one word with Rob, and they seemed to turn a blind eye?

And taking a cup of coffee into the toilet with you to do a no.2? Pretty disgusting if you ask me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tuesdays episode was just pants. But then I cant stand Jack Karen or imogen.

Hestons blow up at Kevin. Now Heston always says sorry when he has done this kind of thing in the past, but I hope he dosent this time. Kevin wont find backers for his ide as he is in the dog house already and what he is claiming will sound absurd.

This storyline has some real potential as Heston as the Victim and Marina the villian are very good at putting that across.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,778
    Forum Member
    Tuesdays episode was just pants. But then I cant stand Jack Karen or imogen.

Hestons blow up at Kevin. Now Heston always says sorry when he has done this kind of thing in the past, but I hope he dosent this time. Kevin wont find backers for his ide as he is in the dog house already and what he is claiming will sound absurd.

This storyline has some real potential as Heston as the Victim and Marina the villian are very good at putting that across.

No way does anyone deserve to be treated in the way Heston has treated Kevin. If anyone should go, it is Heston.

I said a few weeks back that I think Heston should go with the stupid way he's being with Marina and in general and those feelings are grtting more concrete for me.

He seems to be a sucker for punishment when you bare in mind what i wrote about him in the post before.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed yesterday's episode - so glad they put the French kids in their place!!

What was all the stuff they were loading into the back of the car after the fishing trip? I didn't get that bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    If you haven't yet Vote Doctors At The Soap Awards

last year they walked home Empty handed and it would be good to give them some awards this year.
    Doctors has had a good year:) (in my opinion anyway)

I voted but was annoyed I couldn't vote for EDW as best actress -her portrayal of Zara during her fertility treatment and pregnancy has been superb.
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Havent we seen this burglar pretends to be part of the family story before, unless they are going to shock us by him actually being the son really
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,831
    Forum Member
    I've missed so much of Doctors lately..... I even missed "the wedding" :D Think I've seen odd episodes here and there since. Saw Freya getting the hump with Mandy at football last I think.

Is it my imagination or is Cherry becoming tolerable again? She certainly didn't annoy me today and the scene with Zara was nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've missed so much of Doctors lately..... I even missed "the wedding" :D Think I've seen odd episodes here and there since. Saw Freya getting the hump with Mandy at football last I think.

Is it my imagination or is Cherry becoming tolerable again? She certainly didn't annoy me today and the scene with Zara was nice.

Lucky you!! Cherry will NEVER become tolerable!!
    Forum Member
    Tuesdays episode was Doctors at it's best
    I found the Hollins scenes very enjoyable and once again Doctors has proved it's the best soap at Humour (For me at least)
    I thought there was quite a good feel to the episode yesterday too.

Freya wanted to cook her Girlfreind Beans and Fish fingers:D still if i was really into someone i wouldn't care what food they served up it's the after's that matter:D

Heston:eek: Marina really has got to Heston and now he's starting to lose his temper. Top marks to Kevin for not giving up.
    Brilliant ending to yesterdays episode 9/10

Todays Doctors was once again very enjoyable
    The daily storyline was quite good and it was nice to see
    somone that was on the steal stuck around and pretended he was the dying man's son.
    Welldone to Elaine for not calling the cops.

Heston making comments to Kevin is only going to result in Julia thinking something isn't right and then she's only going to find out everything making it harder for Heston.

Zara was nice to Cherry but i wonder howlong she will keep that up?

Freya & Mandy are an odd couple so i can't see that lasting long.

8/10 ....Is Daniel going back to his old ways in tomorrows episode?:eek::)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    I loved the music - Serge Gainsbourg and Edith Piaf - a couple of my fave tracks there! .

The first time that music from "Je t'aime... moi non plus" was played (i.e. with NO vocals, and sounding as if it was on a kind of "loop" sound) actually seemed to be using Transvision Vamp's "Twangy Wigout" - but stripped off vocals, so there was only the music

- T.V. unashamedly sampled the Serge song - but in my opinion Twangy Wigout is much better

- here's the Transvision song, but with vocals this time -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgGJPeOC51g

P.S. for anyone who doesn't know who T.V. were...you probably weren't 16 in 1989 :D
    Forum Member
    Vote for Doctors here

It's got a good chance of coming out on top:)
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Tuesdays episode was Doctors at it's best
    I found the Hollins scenes very enjoyable and once again Doctors has proved it's the best soap at Humour (For me at least)
    I thought there was quite a good feel to the episode yesterday too.

Freya wanted to cook her Girlfreind Beans and Fish fingers:D still if i was really into someone i wouldn't care what food they served up it's the after's that matter:D

Heston:eek: Marina really has got to Heston and now he's starting to lose his temper. Top marks to Kevin for not giving up.
    Brilliant ending to yesterdays episode 9/10

Todays Doctors was once again very enjoyable
    The daily storyline was quite good and it was nice to see
    somone that was on the steal stuck around and pretended he was the dying man's son.
    Welldone to Elaine for not calling the cops.

Heston making comments to Kevin is only going to result in Julia thinking something isn't right and then she's only going to find out everything making it harder for Heston.

Zara was nice to Cherry but i wonder howlong she will keep that up?

Freya & Mandy are an odd couple so i can't see that lasting long.

8/10 ....Is Daniel going back to his old ways in tomorrows episode?:eek::)

I think that was a flashback type of episode
    Forum Member
    I think that was a flashback type of episode
    Oh i do hope so :)
    Forum Member
    Doctorhu wrote: »
    I voted but was annoyed I couldn't vote for EDW as best actress -her portrayal of Zara during her fertility treatment and pregnancy has been superb.
    Why couldn't you?
    I voted EastEnders lindsey coulson (Carol) because she's simply one of the best actresses on TV and about time she got an awards....EDW is brilliant though:)
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quick question.....what job does Freyas G/F Mandy do?
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quick question.....what job does Freyas G/F Mandy do?

i think shes a nurse and she and cherry met when they trwind together
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has anyone seen the new lynx advert? I'm sure its Lauren doing the news segment bits.
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think shes a nurse and she and cherry met when they trwind together

ty just wondered with the purple tunic she had on
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    A bit shocked at rob, illegally carrying 6 passangers in a 5 seater car! A policeman after all!

And when they got pulled overy by the patrol car(s), one word with Rob, and they seemed to turn a blind eye?

And taking a cup of coffee into the toilet with you to do a no.2? Pretty disgusting if you ask me!

Lol, he's been watching that disgusting dad character from the Royle family; he does it all the time.
This discussion has been closed.