Why do girls find Frankie Cocozza hot?

2»

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    Rebecca Loos...

*backs away slowly*

You beat me to it! One of the sickest moments in TV history.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    He has an awful out of shape body and no class but like someone else said he has the bad boy thing going. He would be OK if he worked out and improved his body.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because there are a lot of other sad desperate people about.

Well Mr, you post sounds like anyone who would do him is 'sad desperate'. Thats a bit rude. You have to admit that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Well Mr, you post sounds like anyone who would do him is 'sad desperate'. Thats a bit rude. You have to admit that

Aren't they sad and desperate? Who self-respecting woman will sleep with a guy who refers to them as sluts and slags and has enough respect for them to tattoo their names on no other body part but his ass. Girls who sleep with this...thing is extremely sad and desperate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a teen and I don't find him attractive at all
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Your Mom!!*

Poor Frankie. Are we being a bit disrespectful discussing whether or not we'd 'do' a teenager? Or whether he has personal hygine issues.

I've started compiling additional posts but deleted them all as it all seems a bit mucky.

*Yes, I have to watch the Regular show too. Children are cruel. Though I quite like Skips. And the 80's music.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your Mom!!*

Poor Frankie. Are we being a bit disrespectful discussing whether or not we'd 'do' a teenager? Or whether he has personal hygine issues.

I've started compiling additional posts but deleted them all as it all seems a bit mucky.

*Yes, I have to watch the Regular show too. Children are cruel. Though I quite like Skips. And the 80's music.
    I LOVE the Regular Show! TBH, I'd probably watch it if I didn't have kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I LOVE the Regular Show! TBH, I'd probably watch it if I didn't have kids.

Please don't tell my son - but so would I:o

Except the prank call episode - I've seen that about 20 times now. Though it was 'nice'/very sad to see how Pops ended up the way he is.

Did you know the same team did The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack? Now, that is wierd!!!
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Put a pig on tv and someone would want to sh*g it.

:D:D:D Sadly, its true.

http://www.charactercentral.net/C276_DisneyCharacters_RecentStars_Quasimodo.aspx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    He's about as rock & roll as The Antiques Roadshow and as attractive as a cancerous lung. The girls attracted to him are those that lack self-respect and simply see any association with him as a way of making money from it.
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him repulsive. There is only one man who does it for me.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd think people would have standards though.
    He looks like he goes for months without a shower.

I think he's many people's guilty pleasure :p
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    (I'm not a 'Mr').

My post means what it sounds like - that anyone who would have sex with that thing, is sad and desperate.

I won't admit that it's rude, it's just my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CPeterson wrote: »
    He's about as rock & roll as The Antiques Roadshow and as attractive as a cancerous lung. The girls attracted to him are those that lack self-respect and simply see any association with him as a way of making money from it.

Got plenty of self respect thanks and enough money to keep me going for a while:D

But if I was single, into one night stands and he was up for it, I would so do him.

Kinda cute, easy if I was feeling lazy, and looks like fun. And a bit mucky.

And from his BB stint, seems very non-judgemental.

Unlike a lot on this thread.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't shag him, I'm far too old for that sort of malarkey, and my sons would kill me if I went anywhere near him - but I saw him on The Wright Stuff and he was quite cute, and he looked clean. He's only a kid for goodness sake, give him a break.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't shag him, I'm far too old for that sort of malarkey, and my sons would kill me if I went anywhere near him - but I saw him on The Wright Stuff and he was quite cute, and he looked clean. He's only a kid for goodness sake, give him a break.

Only a kid who snorts coke and shags "sluts and slags" on a daily basis. Just a child, obviously. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't they sad and desperate? Who self-respecting woman will sleep with a guy who refers to them as sluts and slags and has enough respect for them to tattoo their names on no other body part but his ass. Girls who sleep with this...thing is extremely sad and desperate.

Im a guy. So him calling women slags and sluts doesnt offend me. As for the tattoos, if someone got my name done on their ass, I would be like, ok, thanks. Its not a bad thing if your nose isnt too high up in the air.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would offend me to high heaven, he hasn't got those tattoos because he loves the girls, it's a mark of conquer, he's bedded these women and their names will forever be there, and thanks to his shameful little stint on X Factor, everyone knows who they are. I'd be mortified if I was one of them. It's meant to be an intimate moment, he treats it like a big game. He's repulsive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smiirky wrote: »
    It would offend me to high heaven, he hasn't got those tattoos because he loves the girls, it's a mark of conquer, he's bedded these women and their names will forever be there, and thanks to his shameful little stint on X Factor, everyone knows who they are. I'd be mortified if I was one of them. It's meant to be an intimate moment, he treats it like a big game. He's repulsive.

For me that would be an appealing aspect. Sure he sees these girls as conquests, from from the other side, if it were me, and I had a good time, I wouldnt see myself as a conquest, Id see it as I had a good time, and now, (barring removal or getting a new tattoo over it) you have my name on you forever. You may of chose to do it, but part of me is in your flesh till you die. Like I had branded him or something. But thats just how I see it.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, his head is HUGE, abnormaly so, he looks semi-retarded, smokes like a chimney, drinks like a sailor, looks like he reeks and dresses like a hobo. Yet, I know girls who go crazy over and are saving money to fly to wherever he is in order to meet him. WHY?

Maybe that's the reason? :o;)
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because a large portion of young women today are celeb-obsessed airheads who wouldn't know the terms 'dignity', 'class' or 'self-respect' if they had them strategically tattooed, tramp-stamped and vajazzled on their bodies as a daily reminder. They consider Frankie Cocozza a star in much the same way they consider Heat magazine high literature. To them being showered with Frankie Cocozza's joy jam would be akin to having gold dust scattered over them (albeit Tesco value gold dust that leaves behind a rash and a niggling sense of shame).