Options

Vodafones god awful online services

sky_mansky_man Posts: 418
Forum Member
I'm just curious, do the people at Vodafone live in Backwards land or something?

Because whereas most websites work 99% of the time and occasionally suffer some problems 1% of the time, vodafones site seems to not work 99% of the time and only works like it should 1% of the time.

Quite frankly I'm fed up of seeing this:

"We are unable to fulfil your request due to a temporary problem at our end. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We hope to resolve this problem very soon, so please try again later."

Very rarely does the site actually work how it's supposed to, so what exactly is their problem? You'd think with all the money they made they'd be able to afford a damned website that actually works. I've never seen this many problems with any of the other providers.

Comments

• Options
    cmq2cmq2 Posts: 2,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My concern is every time l log on using my ID and password up pops the Firefox Security Warning box: ‘Although this page is encrypted the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party’.
  • Options
    sky_mansky_man Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    cmq2 wrote: »
    My concern is every time l log on using my ID and password up pops the Firefox Security Warning box: ‘Although this page is encrypted the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party’.

It's not like you have much to worry about, it's unlikely they'll be able to look at anything once they're in. Well, other than the "Page cannot be displayed" message ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Hi Sky_man,

I'm sorry you had difficulties using certain parts of our website yesterday between 6pm and around 9:30pm. We were undertaking some scheduled work on the site and a huge part of it was unavailable for a time.

We do constantly try to improve our online services and from time to time things can go wrong. We'll always try to jump onto it and put right as soon as we possibly can.

Rest assured that yesterday’s problems weren't due to a fault or shortcomings with our website. We were aware of and actively updating a large proportion of it. Hence the problems accessing it successfully.

Hopefullyuseful
    Vodafone UK