Options

Just need a phone for mp3 and games only ?

CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
Forum Member
✭✭
That's it, in a nutshell.

I don't make that many phone calls, so as stated, would like a decent phone that would have a fairly good storage for mp3s, and a large screen for games.

I'm not too fussed about the camera and how good it is (although it would be nice if it was above average, but not too concerned about that).

The price range I'm looking for is between £100-130.

It would be nice to have it in the Nokia range but if you guys know of any other make/model, I'll definitely consider it.

So to summarise, just want a phone with a big screen (for games), and a large memory for mp3s.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    you really can upgrade most new mobiles with extra storage, so that should be an issue, but a nokia with quite a bit of internal storage is the 5310, iv seen it for myself, quite decent all-rounder, or...

if your looking most for mp3, and game why not get a psp?:confused:
  • Options
    CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    takot wrote: »
    you really can upgrade most new mobiles with extra storage, so that should be an issue, but a nokia with quite a bit of internal storage is the 5310, iv seen it for myself, quite decent all-rounder, or...

if your looking most for mp3, and game why not get a psp?:confused:

Thanks, but I would still like to make (and receive) the odd phone call here and there.

I'll check out the nokia 5310.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    what is your verdict then?
    good:) or bad?

also just to note if you didnt spot already the nokia 5310 has a 3.5mm jack instead of the usual 2.5mm jack found on mobile phones, this makes it much easy to listen to using your existing headphones/earphones..

plus iv heard it ships with atleast a 2gb card packaged with it (check to make sure tho, when buying)

AlSo... it has skip track feature on the left hand side of the phone

hope this helps./
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CXC3000 wrote: »
    Thanks, but I would still like to make (and receive) the odd phone call here and there.

I'll check out the nokia 5310.

PSP 2000 with firmware update... Skype Yeah! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    How about a Nokia N73 and you can run satnav on it too if you want?