Aaron and faye vs jay and Louise.

12345679»

Comments

• Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Veri that was the producers doing to make bb12 as nasty viewing as they could and succeeded. The producers have really got to stop thinking we like the nasty hms as we don't really, to be honest Suzy price and Katy smith only care about ratings and something that gives em money. They don't give a shit with what the wider public thinks. It was them who dictated us that faye wasn't likeable in the penultimate week. :mad:

They also lied about jay as well and covered up his wrong doings to please the teenager viewers and to be honest I got pretty sick of the producers pro jay agenda with them acting like his best friend all of the time. Then again with Connors uncle working on the production staff there was likely to be some sort of smudge vision on the show sadly. :(

What they need to realise is not everyone are teenagers who watch it and the crowd of bb are getting more and more out of touch with the wider viewing public because the bosses have told em to behave in a way that is effectively just as much bullying to the bullies who are in the house themselves. Its not very well organised as it could be and there needs to be a lot of fine tuning to the show. :(
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Then again with Connors uncle working on the production staff there was likely to be some sort of smudge vision on the show sadly. :(

(

As far as I am aware, that was an untrue rumour!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I didn't find it nice or cheerful. It was one of the most nauseating endings any series has ever had.
    I don't understand that, even if you didn't like any of the remaining housemates much. Last weeks are always a challenge for BB: think how negative the last week of BB7 was, or BB12, and how utterly inert the last weeks of BB1, 4 and 11 were. In BB13 we had the magic potions (all right, that was just outside the final week, but very funny), the good-natured Nommy awards (and the celebratory dinner, though I felt sorry for Luke A missing out on meeting the celebrity chef), the very entertaining museum task and Mr Chuckles, and Luke S amusingly refusing to play because he didn't want to mess up his hair. Everyone seemed active and cheerful, and Luke S was mixing nicely with the others throughout, having handled Deana's rough teasing very well imo. I honestly can't see what in that lot deserves the term 'one of the most nauseating endings'. We basically saw a group of happy, friendly people enjoying themselves, which is far from common by the end of a BB series.
    Veri that was the producers doing to make bb12 as nasty viewing as they could and succeeded.
    Tom has just said that in his opinion both Jay and Aaron spent much of their time sulking. It is only his opinion, but it did seem that towards the end the BB12 producers had nothing to show apart from bits of larky behaviour by alex and Tom. The birthday presents offer was a bit of mischevious stirring, but it does suggest that they were getting desperate for someone to show signs of life.
    Then again with Connors uncle working on the production staff there was likely to be some sort of smudge vision on the show sadly. :(
    That was just a forum joke.
    Forum Member
    Oh right, my bad on it totally misunderstood there, however BBUK were wrong using Connor as their shop window to keep the viewer amused - put it this way BBUK producers will never learn by their mistakes as ratings are their major concern. Viewers aren't really. :(:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I don't understand that, even if you didn't like any of the remaining housemates much. Last weeks are always a challenge for BB: think how negative the last week of BB7 was, or BB12, and how utterly inert the last weeks of BB1, 4 and 11 were. In BB13 we had the magic potions (all right, that was just outside the final week, but very funny), the good-natured Nommy awards (and the celebratory dinner, though I felt sorry for Luke A missing out on meeting the celebrity chef), the very entertaining museum task and Mr Chuckles, and Luke S amusingly refusing to play because he didn't want to mess up his hair. Everyone seemed active and cheerful, and Luke S was mixing nicely with the others throughout, having handled Deana's rough teasing very well imo. I honestly can't see what in that lot deserves the term 'one of the most nauseating endings'. We basically saw a group of happy, friendly people enjoying themselves, which is far from common by the end of a BB series.

But... friendly endings are boring! Think BB11 and i'm sure you'll understand! It just seems unrealistic that everyone would be so happy. Although I do say this as someone who disliked every last one of the housemates last year and only watched it in a half-assed manner.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right, my bad on it totally misunderstood there, however BBUK were wrong using Connor as their shop window to keep the viewer amused - put it this way BBUK producers will never learn by their mistakes as ratings are their major concern. Viewers aren't really. :(:mad:

er... ratings are viewers aren't they ? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,114
    Forum Member
    er... ratings are viewers aren't they ? :confused:

Let this be put in the main news! I agree with you, ratings equal viewers. Even biased ones :)
    Forum Member
    They are obviously producers who are trying to devote the show for the youths of today instead of the die hard viewers. :(:mad:
    Forum Member
    They are obviously producers who are trying to devote the show for the youths of today instead of the die hard viewers. :(:mad:

Let it go Paul, it is done and dusted now :)
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure what your point is , are you saying young people don't like Aaron ?
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People enjoying themselves can be nauseating, and was the nauseating 'soldiers' stuff over by then?

If the last week starts the day after a Friday eviction, bb13's may have included some of Deana's 'rough teasing'. I loathe Mr Chuckles, and everything else you mention was at best forgettable. (Indeed, I'd forgot all of it until your post reminded me.) The Nommy awards were probably one of the things that made it nauseating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    People enjoying themselves can be nauseating, and was the nauseating 'soldiers' stuff over by then?

If the last week starts the day after a Friday eviction, bb13's may have included some of Deana's 'rough teasing'. I loathe Mr Chuckles, and everything else you mention was at best forgettable. (Indeed, I'd forgot all of it until your post reminded me.) The Nommy awards were probably one of the things that made it nauseating.

The soldiers were pretty well over by then, and Luke and Adam were humorously distancing themselves from the whole thing. They also flatly refused to do any more praying when Deana asked since as they pointed out the main thrust of her prayers had been to get to the final, and now she was in the final, so finito. I liked the museum task and thought it was a good concept.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    I'm not wound up, it's a big brother discussion forum where housemates of big brother are discussed, shall we just shut down the forum? Does no one else find the over the top protection of Aaron annoying I'm not attacking him I was on this thread first he came in after I commented that no I didn't think Louise and Jay got a better edit, it's ah fair comment

Only just saw this old thread:o ..... but couldn't leave without saying kudos Moleymo for your coolness under attack. Your posts pretty much all make fair points imo, whether I agree with them or not, and expressed reasonably without baiting. I don't know why other FMs feel the need to make personal comments about you rather than seeking to challenge the points you are making.

There's no reason a visiting HM should be guaranteed a soft ride in main forum and it's irrelevant on a BB forum whether you're commenting 2 or 10 years after the event, positively or negatively ..... we're most of us BB anoraks, repeating ourselves ad nauseam about old events, and personally I think it's great to have you representing one point of view about Aaron's time in the house. History would be a more accurate reflection of reality if multiple viewpoints co-exist.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Yes they are. All loved up. :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    Only just saw this old thread:o ..... but couldn't leave without saying kudos Moleymo for your coolness under attack. Your posts pretty much all make fair points imo, whether I agree with them or not, and expressed reasonably without baiting. I don't know why other FMs feel the need to make personal comments about you rather than seeking to challenge the points you are making.

There's no reason a visiting HM should be guaranteed a soft ride in main forum and it's irrelevant on a BB forum whether you're commenting 2 or 10 years after the event, positively or negatively ..... we're most of us BB anoraks, repeating ourselves ad nauseam about old events, and personally I think it's great to have you representing one point of view about Aaron's time in the house. History would be a more accurate reflection of reality if multiple viewpoints co-exist.
    Thanks that's nice of you to say I always try and be respectful to everyone
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

You do indeed moleymo:)
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The four housemates in this thread are without question my most disliked BB housemates ever.

Johnny from BB3 used to be top of that list, but the aforementioned are clear winners as the most arrogant self satisfied, me me me types in BB history.

I couldn't stand them.
    Forum Member

You should set up your own appreciation thread and see how it goes :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh Aaron and Faye were painful to watch.....very unlikeable

Where as Jay and Loo were just kinda nasty to look at
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The soldiers were pretty well over by then, and Luke and Adam were humorously distancing themselves from the whole thing. They also flatly refused to do any more praying when Deana asked since as they pointed out the main thrust of her prayers had been to get to the final, and now she was in the final, so finito. I liked the museum task and thought it was a good concept.

It was ok as a concept, though it was just a mixture of elements from other tasks.

I like the way Luke and Adam dealt with the praying, at that point.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    Ugh Aaron and Faye were painful to watch.....very unlikeable

Where as Jay and Loo were just kinda nasty to look at

This sums it up for me too.

Aaron and Faye both thought a lot of themselves as did Jay and Louise.