Options

Is ronnie actually pregnant then?

Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Don't see any bump and isn't she at least 5 months gone?

also giving the baby clothes to sam too

Comments

• Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Don't see any bump and isn't she at least 5 months gone?

also giving the baby clothes to sam too

I didn't have a bump at 5 months so that is not beyond the realms of realism.

The baby clothes were bought for the baby she was trying to secretly concieve ages ago. I don't suppose she is that fussed about giving them away, it's not like they were Danielle's first baby gro or anything sentimental like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope she is because it would be tedious if this was yet another loopy ronnie fantasies
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't have a bump at 5 months so that is not beyond the realms of realism.

The baby clothes were bought for the baby she was trying to secretly concieve ages ago. I don't suppose she is that fussed about giving them away, it's not like they were Danielle's first baby gro or anything sentimental like that.

But why wouldn't she want to keep them for her newborn baby, if she gives them to Sam she'd only have to buy more.
  • Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    But why wouldn't she want to keep them for her newborn baby, if she gives them to Sam she'd only have to buy more.

It was only a couple of babygros and giving them to Sam helped with the pretending to be supportive act that Ronnie was putting on while trying to talk her into leaving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    because she can buy some more, and her and jack can provide for their child more than sam can?
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she is; EE is still in a pregnancy frenzy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stephwob wrote: »
    because she can buy some more, and her and jack can provide for their child more than sam can?

Yes but if you count Penny, then Jack has 4 mouths to feed now! :D
  • Options
    UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt Ronnie's pregnant to be honest.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Of course she is; EE is still in a pregnancy frenzy

They are the future kids of EE :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Yes but if you count Penny, then Jack has 4 mouths to feed now! :D
    jack obviously has unlimited money then like most of the mitchell's/branning's :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stephwob wrote: »
    jack obviously has unlimited money then like most of the mitchell's/branning's :D

despite his sole business burning down!

I hope ronnie has a boy! then amy and penny would have half sibling/cousins to fight with!

this is getting incestuous :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Ronnie looked larger than normal when she was lying down. I don't think Ronnie would lie - don't forget that she told Peggy too.

She was only giving the baby clothes to Sam as part of the pretense where she gave that talk about 'leaving the father of the child and starting life elsewhere'. She wanted Sam to think she was looking out for her interests and giving her her genuine opinion on what she would do.
  • Options
    GoldenBoy81GoldenBoy81 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    i'm glad to read that most other ppl on here are sick of EE baby stories. zzzz! hopefully the new vic will have a condom machine in it