Does Simon read the threads on this forum?

2»

Comments

• Morgan66Morgan66 Posts: 1,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a video before of Louis being interviewed by an employee of Digital Spy and he told them that he reads the site. I don't know whether he meant the forums or just the news on the home page.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    What people don't realise is that off camara Simon is competely different. He finds it hard to make eye contact, or indeed acknowledge other people. Apparently he was stuck in the canteen for over an hour yesterday, because he didn't know how to present his tray with one coffee and a currant bun at the till. He only comes alive on camara. This crippling social awkwardness is partly due to the trauma he experiences when he visits forums like this. The self confidence is just a front. Sinitta sometimes has to go round to his house in the middle of the night and shake him.

This post is completely untrue. :mad:

Sinitta's bedtime is 8PM sharp, and her parents would never let her stay out past seven.
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea, but I'm pretty sure I remember him thanking people for what they'd written online at the end of Ruth's season a couple of years ago, so it's not beyond the bounds of possibility. I know producers of other shows have come online and interacted with people as themselves.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nodders wrote: »
    I'm sure none of them do

How can you be sure. :rolleyes:
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon's far too busy getting his grecian 2000 applied, having pedicures and steam facials, not to mention all that tanning and posing in front of the mirror.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    What people don't realise is that off camara Simon is competely different. He finds it hard to make eye contact, or indeed acknowledge other people. Apparently he was stuck in the canteen for over an hour yesterday, because he didn't know how to present his tray with one coffee and a currant bun at the till. He only comes alive on camara. This crippling social awkwardness is partly due to the trauma he experiences when he visits forums like this. The self confidence is just a front. Sinitta sometimes has to go round to his house in the middle of the night and shake him.

:D:D:DLMAO!!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he was looking himself up on the net and this forum was the 1st 1000,000 choices on Google;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    This post is completely untrue. :mad:

Sinitta's bedtime is 8PM sharp, and her parents would never let her stay out past seven.

Quite right too; she'd have to do her homework after tea, too. :D