Options

Have we seen anything but bitching and arguments?

Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
Forum Member
✭✭
This series admittedly has a good cast, but all we are seeing is negativity, squabbling and general nastiness.

What happened to BB being a summer of fun? I'd much rather watch friendships forming and seeing genuinely funny moments than this.

I can't see me lasting ten weeks if this continues. I'm dying to hear just a nice, interesting conversation out of any of them. They're taking the 'Power Trip' theme way too far.

It reminds me of the early days of BB14 when they were all speculating about a mole, what the twist would be, etc. etc. Boring...

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some series seem to be happy houses and sometimes not, it looks like this year falls into the latter.

The thing is, it's all kicked off at such a pace so fast, I don't know how it can last, maintain this pace.

I remember the Insiders and Outsiders series (BB13) seeming like week 6 when it was only week 2, and wondering how it would manage to keep it's pace. It did seem to dip in the middle and become pretty monotonous, because there was no break in the bitchiness of it all.

This year it already feels like they are at week 4 or something, rather than at week 1, again because of the intense manipulation by Big Brother. It's exciting, but it can become really tedious because there is very little change of pace - no levity, conversation as you say - just plotting and planning on a constant basis. It becomes monotone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Happy happy house happy house.

:)