Wentworth

jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is a good site if you want to read a bit about it before it starts next week

http://prisonercellblockh.wikia.com/wiki/Meg_Jackson_%28Wentworth%29

but be aware there are spoilers on it.

Sharon Marshall showed a clip of it on This Morning today.

I have seen it and it is good - the actors are brilliant, lots of them have appeared in things like Underbelly - Water Rats - McLeods Daughters etc.

Comments

• Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that, will take a look...
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Cant wait for it ....:D
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw the advert on tv the other day it looks awesome, about time we had another prison drama :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Check this page out on Facebook

A great Wentworth page with plenty of info, pics, news, interviews, videos etc..

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004458037512
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A great Wentworth page with plenty of info, pics, news, interviews, videos etc..

Another great site. It took me a while to get used to who they were as I was relating to them in PCBH especially Lizzy and B.
    Forum Member
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    Another great site. It took me a while to get used to who they were as I was relating to them in PCBH especially Lizzy and B.

Wait till you see Doreen :eek:
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh! I cant wait for this to start! I loved the original when I was a teenager!:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Wait till you see Doreen :eek:

I have see all 10 episodes already - just so different but brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait.... 6 days to go..... tick tock tick tock... I too was a teenager when original was on the night staff used to let me stay up & hide under the sofa as long as I was quite. Might do the same on Wednesday just for the nostalgia. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait.... 6 days to go..... tick tock tick tock... I too was a teenager when original was on the night staff used to let me stay up & hide under the sofa as long as I was quite. Might do the same on Wednesday just for the nostalgia. :D

Blimey you must have a big sofa if you can hide under it - I can hardly get my hand under mine to rescue my dropped beads. :D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I've blitzed through 8 episodes so far and it's brilliant. Quite dark in places and Officer Jackson is very pleasing on the eye!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BonsaiB wrote: »
    I've blitzed through 8 episodes so far and it's brilliant. Quite dark in places and Officer Jackson is very pleasing on the eye!

As is Aaron Jeffrey who plays Fletcher.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good, just watched a trailer :)
    Forum Member
    snickypoo wrote: »
    Ooooh! I cant wait for this to start! I loved the original when I was a teenager!:eek::D

Im old enough to remember Cell block H first time round... On Sunday nights the pubs would clear out so people could get home in time to watch it lol...This was before Sky+ and video players and shame to admit it Beta Max :D
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone in another Wentworth thread said there are plenty of spoilers in this and so be careful.

Speaking of Wentworth threads, if you use the Search function to search for "Wentworth" in titles, you'll see there are lots of them, and this is another new one. It would be nice to combine them all or something. It's getting hard to keep up with new posts because you don't know where they'll go.