Team Minogue- Get Paije and Matt to the final!!

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
Forum Member
✭✭
We can have them 2 along with Rebecca? Anyone agreeing with me here?

We have massively underestimated Paije's support, he seems to have a huge fan base which is unexpected! They were trying top push him out as much as they can on Saturday, on first, bad comments etc... and they still didn't manage it.

So, join forces to get the two remaining boys (who i think are Both brilliant) to the final with Rebecca.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    You got my support :D
  • sylsyl Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait for me, me too :)
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you got me at Team Minogue:D
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I'll vote for Paige but not Matt. I don't mind a bit of falsetto but hate mainly high pitched singing from males. I prefer baritones to tenors.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, why not? I quite like Paijje, Rebecca and Matt were always my favourites along with Aiden, so I'll just replace my Aiden vote with a Paijje vote. Simple :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only final for Paijie is the final countdown this week to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Johnnyto wrote: »

This is said every week...... he is still there and not fighting for his place either
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »

This has been said since Week 2.
    Get Paije far! Its pathetic that Simon says he has "zero" chance, he has a great voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish. Even if Paije and Matt were the final two I reckon Simon would find a way to make Dannii lose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roamed wrote: »
    I wish. Even if Paije and Matt were the final two I reckon Simon would find a way to make Dannii lose.

I can imagine....
    "NO NO, this is wrong, I'm sorry but the producer said in my ear that One Direction and Katie are in the top 2"
    "Yes, but they left 2 weeks ago"
    "NO NO NO... shut up, they have won, there was a problem"
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Team Minogue! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is more chance of Elvis and Michael Jackson coming back to life and singing "Poker Face" while doing backflips than Katie leaving next week.. and MJ and Elvis would be voted out of the competition by Simon in the sing off after Katie collapses and faints and pretends to have a serious life threatening condition for sympathy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    i would love a matt and paije and rebecca final they will be getting my votes
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant be the only person who hates this "Team whatever" bollocks that goes around....?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frost wrote: »
    I cant be the only person who hates this "Team whatever" bollocks that goes around....?

I guess you don't have to join, just like there is other threads, there are these types of threads. Some people like and some people don't, fair enough if you don't, just don't join :)
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I guess you don't have to join, just like there is other threads, there are these types of threads. Some people like and some people don't, fair enough if you don't, just don't join :)

It's not about joining. I dont care if you support these people or not. But when someone writes "I'm Team..." you just look sad. Not just in X-Factor, in anything. It is a desperate attempt to try and be associated with something beyond being a fan.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    You can count me in :D

Team Minogue :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frost wrote: »
    It's not about joining. I dont care if you support these people or not. But when someone writes "I'm Team..." you just look sad. Not just in X-Factor, in anything. It is a desperate attempt to try and be associated with something beyond being a fan.

Naa :p I like being in a team and it looks like most people on this thread do, yes i;m sad,I know I am, but I know I have a life outside this forum, it brings excitement on the forums when people support different people, unless it gets too much, which often happens in the BB forum, most recently, the JJJ's against everyone, it was like a massacre every night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Why do i get the feeling youse would be voting for Wagner if Ms Minogue was his mentor?
    Forum Member
    That would never happen. Only Louis would put Wagner through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt to win!!

As for Paije, id rather have Wagner in the final!
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Paije is brilliant and I would love him to get to the final, and Matt is good as well. Team Minogue has now got rid of the dross and deserves to go all the way :D
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    That would never happen. Only Louis would put Wagner through.

Hypothetically speaking :)
    Forum Member
    We'll never know now will we? ;)
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    We'll never know now will we? ;)

Oh i think i know :):D