Options

Emily Symons Sunday Mirror 13/08/06

Chrissy1978ukChrissy1978uk Posts: 233
Forum Member
I read a magazine interview with her and she was asked if "there was anyone special in her life at the moment" her reply "oh mmm Icouldn't possibly say" Why oh why does she deny what we already know that you are dating Matt Healy there was a emmerdale still of them both also pics of them both leaving a function were in the last issue of inside soap.Come on tell the truth :mad: :yawn: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that she got married not so long ago.I can't believe that she has split from her husband so soon.
  • Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its her own business who she goes out with and nobody elses.

Does it really matter anyway?

Shes an actress in a TV show. Who she sees in her spare time has got nothing to do with me.
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    I read a magazine interview with her and she was asked if "there was anyone special in her life at the moment" her reply "oh mmm Icouldn't possibly say" Why oh why does she deny what we already know that you are dating Matt Healy there was a emmerdale still of them both also pics of them both leaving a function were in the last issue of inside soap.Come on tell the truth :mad: :yawn: :rolleyes:

On the soap pages of Teletext this week Matt admitted they were an item. The worst kept secret in Emmerdale, of course, cos it IS an open secret. But it might be the first time HE's actually said it! :)
  • Options
    SummerskillSummerskill Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mutleygold wrote:
    I thought that she got married not so long ago.I can't believe that she has split from her husband so soon.

Back in 2000 I think it was that Matt Le Tissier and Emily were to marry and both live in England, but they never did and sadly split up. :(

Emily is still here though in England and giving her all as Louise in Emmie. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I saw a wedding photo & I thought at the time that Emily looked really tiny. It must hve been someone else.
    I'm pleased that she stayed in England,it is certainly Emm's gain.Cracking actress IMO.