Who do you THINK will go out next?

Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I reckon it will be between Luke, Sam C, Miss Dynamix and Abi (although I think she's got 2 or 3 weeks left).

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I think it will be between Shelley and Luke.

It's a shame for Luke - I really like him - but the public just seem to be obsessed with his hair and ignoring the fact that he's actually a decent singer and musician.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it wont be sam,maybe luke :( or miss dynamix
  • HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss Weetabix or whatever they are called.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the candidates for the bottom 2 are Miss Dynamix, Sam C and Hannah. I THINK Miss Dynamix will go this week.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless the bump in SeSe's stomach is as hard to remove (I am not advocating abortion in any way :)) as Janet or Christopher Maloney, Miss Dynamix will be out next.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam is going nowhere for the next month. Biggest twitter following by some distance and the best looking boy.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    Miss Dynamix, Shelley or Luke or maybe a shock like Hannah
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shelley or Luke
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Shelley might benefit from a voting bounce and survive this week. I think it'll be between Luke and Miss Dynamix.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,964
    Forum Member
    Shelley might benefit from a voting bounce and survive this week. I think it'll be between Luke and Miss Dynamix.

Or she could be in the bottom 2 again like Adedeji was in the first two weeks.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    The Shelley vote bounce is an interesting one - I dont know if she'll get one or not. She isn't a novelty act as such and I can't really see her delivering something which will be excellent and put her up there.

She mayb escape the Flash Vote, but I dunno if she'll escape the bottom 2 completely. However I guess that all depends on the order/ song choices
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Shelly could have a Rylan style moment this week and deliver a really fun performance that will bounce her into next week.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Shelly could have a Rylan style moment this week and deliver a really fun performance that will bounce her into next week.

Imagine Barlow's reaction. :D
  • Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelley because she should never have been picked in the first place. She is too far behind everyone else.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shelley or Miss Dynamix. I think something terribly wrong would have to happen for one of the other acts for them to go.
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss Dynamix, I just dont seem them connecting with the audience or having much of a career as a band.

I hope it's not Luke, he's got so much potential, I hope he has a good song this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Miss Dynamix, Luke or Shelley.
    I still just can't see people getting behind Shelley.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Sam C won't go out due to his hugeeeee fanbase on Twitter, I'd definitely say Shelley with Miss Dynamix being the other act in the bottom two
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm torn between Kingsland Road and Miss Dynamix.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my candidates are shelly, miss dynamix and luke.
    honestly i think it's quite tight, and it will all be crucial how they perform on the night.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I think Miss Dynamix will do well this week there saying there peformance this week is all about the vocals which is a good sign . :) I think it will be Luke or Shelly.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    cant see how shelley wont be in trouble again this week

she had a theme in week 1 that suited her better than probably any of the other acts and still came bottom of the flash vote

without seeing the song choices for this week's theme yet its hard to see how she can gain ground on the others when they, in theory, should benefit more from the theme
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon it will be between Luke, Sam C, Miss Dynamix and Abi (although I think she's got 2 or 3 weeks left).

I think it'll be Luke..nice lad, OK voice, but if it comes down to vocal ability I'd say he's the weakest one left..

Miss Dynamix, I fear, are going to survive well into the "competition," by hook, or by crook..;)

Rich.
    x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the girl band
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abcd wrote: »
    Sam is going nowhere for the next month. Biggest twitter following by some distance and the best looking boy.

I Know It Doesn't Make Too Much Of A Difference But He Already Had A Large Following Before X Factor so it didn't shoot up as much as say Sam B Or Nicholas!