Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair play he is sooooo cute !
  • 19711971 Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awwwwww thats the cutest thing (apart from my kitty!!)
  • grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Original version of the same thing - over 4 million hits in two days. If you build it, they will come!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    That's what my little Misty would have looked like if she hadn't have died :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    That's what my little Misty would have looked like if she hadn't have died :(

Awwww ((((((((((Mimi)))))))))

That's so sad. I know how you feel. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Awwww ((((((((((Mimi)))))))))

That's so sad. I know how you feel. :(

We only had her for about 36 hours. :( The man who sold her to us told us she was 8 weeks old (It's been years since my parents had kittens so they've forgotten how old an 8 week old kitten looks, so we took his word for it). We brought her home, tried to feed her solid kitten food, she wouldnt take it, we put it down to the fact that she was scared. Turned out she was still relying on her mum for food:eek: googled a kitten from birth, saw lots of pictures, from that and because of how tiny she was, we gathered that she was about 6 weeks old :( The man knew, he just wanted to get rid of them. they were all outside too, so they were ill (we realise this in hindsight) mum told me she thought the kitten was ill, told me not to get too attached. she was shaking as well :eek: :( Very timid. She died in her basket at about 3am apparently.:( Dad found her.
    Sorry for the essay long post.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    We only had her for about 36 hours. :( The man who sold her to us told us she was 8 weeks old (It's been years since my parents had kittens so they've forgotten how old an 8 week old kitten looks, so we took his word for it). We brought her home, tried to feed her solid kitten food, she wouldnt take it, we put it down to the fact that she was scared. Turned out she was still relying on her mum for food:eek: googled a kitten from birth, saw lots of pictures, from that and because of how tiny she was, we gathered that she was about 6 weeks old :( The man knew, he just wanted to get rid of them. they were all outside too, so they were ill (we realise this in hindsight) mum told me she thought the kitten was ill, told me not to get too attached. she was shaking as well :eek: :( Very timid. She died in her basket at about 3am apparently.:( Dad found her.
    Sorry for the essay long post.
    Oh Mimi how dreadful for you. :(
    When I get a new pet I've got attached before we even get back home, never mind trying to decide not to.
    At six weeks it's a bit early to leave her mother but she should have survived. I'm sure your Mum was right and she was ill, not just young.
    For future reference, unless it's a blue-eyed breed avoid getting a kitten with blue eyes. They are all born with blue eyes but they start to change colour at six weeks so they are too young if they are still blue when they are offered for sale.
    Sorry to hear about your sad experience

(((((((hugs))))))