Options

Amy's Choice - 'Next Time' trail (Merged)

Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The 'Next Time' trail for Amy's Choice can be seen here:

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2010/05/amys-choice-next-time-trail.html

Looks very interesting...

Comments

• Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, this episode looks like it's going to be a corker...cannot wait for it!:D
  • Options
    lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else thinking Toymaker? Looks superb! I love episodes like this. Can't wait for this one.
  • Options
    thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right from the start, i always thought this looked the best episode reading the synopsis, now i seen the trailer i definetetly think this is going to be the best one. It looks amazing tbh.
  • Options
    SeventeenSeventeen Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    The Dreamlord looks/sounds great.
  • Options
    dvirgodvirgo Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Could this be Matt smiths BLINK? The trailer looks very exciting and interesting subject matter. I hope it doesn't disapoint. Got a good vibe from rory
  • Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I cannot wait for this one. It looks, from the trailer, as though the TARDIS features heavily...though it doesn't look as though we are going to see more of it :(

Please. Show us some more of the TARDIS.
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This episode looks fantastic! Really looking forward to next week now.

Interesting that the Dream Lord seems to be wearing a similar outfit to the Doctor.
  • Options
    sertonserton Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was supposed to be 'Doctor Lite' episode but it seems to be 'Doctor Normal amount of screen time' episode...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This looks really good, can't wait to see what's going on in it. :D
  • Options
    AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    serton wrote: »
    I thought this was supposed to be 'Doctor Lite' episode but it seems to be 'Doctor Normal amount of screen time' episode...

David Tennant featured heavily in the trailer for Blink, he narrated it. Time will tell, although I dont think it looks to be doctor-lite :)
  • Options
    mdoveymdovey Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Is it significant that
    Rossana's last words to the Doctor were "Dream of us", and next week we have the "Dreamlord"

Matthew
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Your Humanity will be but a dream...."
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    liking the look of this one. cant wait!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    My only problem is I know which world is the real one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    This looks exactly like the type of expisode that'll suit Matt's doctor perfectly.

An old-school, Troughton-esque thriller episode.

I really hope the editing suite haven't f-ked this episode up in some way.
  • Options
    DazerUKDazerUK Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think there is a Doctor Lite episode this series. Aren't they filming the Christmas special at the start of the series 6? If so then 6 will be first Matt Smith series with a Doctor Lite episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bear in mind the Doc Lite episodes always feature a least a bit of the Doctor so figure they have a day or two shooting with him for that episode. You can get a LOT of mileage out of those days if you can somehow manage to set his scenes in one set (TARDIS) and tack on any location shooting to other episodes in that location.

Looks very very interesting mind, is it just me or is this series really pushing hard to do something different with every episode we've seen thus far?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there a "Doctor Lite" ep this series? They normally only do them as they had to film the Christmas ep in the same session as the normal run. This year's Christmas ep isn't recorded yet and will be part of Season 6 (?).

Loved the trailer though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor is driving a V-dub camper van in the trailer , which is the same colour as the one my dad owned in the 1980's:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm liking the look of this episode.
  • Options
    Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mdovey wrote: »
    Is it significant that
    Rossana's last words to the Doctor were "Dream of us", and next week we have the "Dreamlord"

Matthew

That thought came to me as well. Coincidence perhaps?
  • Options
    ilovedrwho123ilovedrwho123 Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    ssj2matt wrote: »
    My only problem is I know which world is the real one.

same spoiler it if you want to:D
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that all those Date/ID Badge/Technology buffs hovering over TEH haven't come screaming in over:
    Leadworth: the village that time forgot!

:eek::D
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it looks really good i like these sort of other/dream world type scenarios and people wondering wot is real

cant wait
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,679
    Forum Member
    DazerUK wrote: »
    I don't think there is a Doctor Lite episode this series. Aren't they filming the Christmas special at the start of the series 6? If so then 6 will be first Matt Smith series with a Doctor Lite episode.

Good. :)