Options

Liverpool v Havant & Waterlooville

123457»

Comments

• Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely everyone must know by now that Liverpool always let there opponents win the first half, then come back in the second half!
  • Options
    Bonesy84Bonesy84 Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    VickiGri wrote: »
    fair play, as you say perhaps no "real" Liverpool fan would see it as a major achievement but unfortunately I know some Liverpool fans who will.
    What you have just confirmed to me though is that you are quite ignorant by stating "i am talking out of my arse".
    By the way, its "you're" not your. If you are going to write some abuse about someone, at least do it right.
    :rolleyes:

well sorry i got abit stressed other things in my life than football are getting to me i was just saying i dont know any that would this result an achievement
  • Options
    D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely everyone must know by now that Liverpool always let there opponents win the first half, then come back in the second half!

You seriously trying to say that they would let Havant score. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonesy84 wrote: »
    well sorry i got abit stressed other things in my life than football are getting to me i was just saying i dont know any that would this result an achievement

and I was just saying that I know people that will see it as an achievement.
    hope things that aren't football work out in your life soon.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical, they have to cheat to win, even against the lowest sides!

Crouch scores when he is offside!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical, they have to cheat to win, even against the lowest sides!

Crouch scores when he is offside!

It was 4-2 anyway by that point..but yeah that should have never been a goal if he was that far offside:eek:. It wouldn't be that easy to miss him either would it:D?

Jason
  • Options
    ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason© wrote: »
    It was 4-2 anyway by that point..but yeah that should have never been a goal if he was that far offside:eek:. It wouldn't be that easy to miss him either would it:D?

Jason

Lol, he was CLEARLY offside. Do all Liverpool fans see everything through rose tinted glasses?
  • Options
    Blake ConnollyBlake Connolly Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    Why the **** didn't I put a pound on this at 100-1?

Phew, saved that pound.

But poor old H&W, it was an exciting first half but got sadly predictible enough in the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Lol, he was CLEARLY offside. Do all Liverpool fans see everything through rose tinted glasses?

Err..I wasn't debating that he was offside..can you read?

As I said the linesman never should have missed him he's not exactly the hardest guy to spot..I wasn't watching the game so that's why I said if he was.

Sorry if that part of my post confused you:).

Jason
  • Options
    Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Game over, party poopers have sealed it
    "Party poopers"

It's always the same in cup competitions - the big team is damned if they do and damned if they don't...
  • Options
    Hutchy_MuseHutchy_Muse Posts: 7,083
    Forum Member
    Just a thought- was it really Liverpool's fault Crouch was off-side? I mean, I'm sure he wasn't wondering if he was on or offside, just taking advantage of the linesman poor decisions!

(i'm a lfc fan btw ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Havant, sky had 80/1 or something yesterday on Havant to lead, if only I was older

With all the money Havant have made, if they spend it wisely (in the summer as they won't get this seasons title, Lewes/Eastbourne can battle that out between themselves) then I think they will be favourites for next year, then again when we were in the Southern Prem for last year, Hemel were favourites and Corby, both not doing too well so anything can happen but they must be red hot favourites, if they have sense and spend properly
  • Options
    mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proberbly not the best kind of game for introducing a new, foreign, not match fit central defender. Other than that a proper FA Cup tie.
  • Options
    deadwood dandeadwood dan Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delighted for Havant. What a game, simply brilliant.

Liverpool on the other hand, well what a pathetic performance. If they played like that against even Derby they'd lose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Err..I wasn't debating that he was offside..can you read?

As I said the linesman never should have missed him he's not exactly the hardest guy to spot..I wasn't watching the game so that's why I said if he was.

Sorry if that part of my post confused you:).

Jason

Errrrr, yes i can read thank you!:eek:

Dont really care either way, he was offside, enough said.

Same old scousers, always cheating.:D
  • Options
    diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rose tinted glasses??
    I guess those will be the ones that we borrow from Man Utd fans (or insert name of other chosen team!) when they're not using them!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Errrrr, yes i can read thank you!:eek:

Dont really care either way, he was offside, enough said.

Same old scousers, always cheating.:D

Right and I suppose your team has never had any contentious decisions go their way...

Jason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right and I suppose your team has never had any contentious decisions go their way...

Jason

Yeah, but i dont look at things through rose tinted glasses, if its not right, its not right, im not gonna sit here and say one rule for you're team and one for mine.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diddygirl wrote: »
    Rose tinted glasses??
    I guess those will be the ones that we borrow from Man Utd fans (or insert name of other chosen team!) when they're not using them!!:D

You'd be thinking wrong, i can critically evalute Man Utd's performances and dont see everything through rose tinted glasses, got the wrong person there sorry.
    I'll happily tell you that we didnt play our best today against Spurs...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd be thinking wrong, i can critically evalute Man Utd's performances and dont see everything through rose tinted glasses, got the wrong person there sorry.
    I'll happily tell you that we didnt play our best today against Spurs...:D

Maybe you might be that way, but you chose to generalise about all Liverpool fans, so Just returning the favour! ;)

Oh, and :rolleyes:back at you.............:mad:
  • Options
    Hutchy_MuseHutchy_Muse Posts: 7,083
    Forum Member
    we're hardly cheaters, are we? Do you think Crouch knows he's off or on?
  • Options
    nogoodbyesnogoodbyes Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diddygirl wrote: »
    Maybe you might be that way, but you chose to generalise about all Liverpool fans, so Just returning the favour! ;)

Oh, and :rolleyes:back at you.............:mad:

Someone has problems :eek:
  • Options
    Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,334,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think Crouch knows he's off or on?

Probably not. He's always either sub or getting subbed......;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but i dont look at things through rose tinted glasses, if its not right, its not right, im not gonna sit here and say one rule for you're team and one for mine.:rolleyes:

Would you like to point out where I stated that it was one rule for Liverpool and another for other teams???

All I did was make a joke about the fact that Crouch is pretty easy to spot..it's hardly a big deal is it??

Jason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nogoodbyes wrote: »
    Someone has problems :eek:

Yes, I know! ;)