Order of books - a useful website.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
Forum Member
Hi,

I stumbled across thsi really good website.

www.orderofbooks.com

As the name suggests it lists authors books in order as well as their stand alone books too.
With so many books being part of a series I think this is a brilliant website to check out if the book you ar looking it is part of a series, how afar along in the series it is etc.

IMO it's definately worth having in the favourites on your computer and even you tablets and smart phones just in case you are out and about see a book and think is it part of a series? It may also be a lot quicker looking it up yourself than waiting in the queue to as a sales assistant to look up the information for you.

:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Thank you, what a great site. I love to read in order and have a kindle so this will be so useful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats a good one. I use this one.

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

That is also great! Lists all new releases by month as well, I spend many a happy hour perusing my future reads :)
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use fantastic fiction aswell - very useful site
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked, thanks
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Thats a good one. I use this one.

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

That is also great! Lists all new releases by month as well, I spend many a happy hour perusing my future reads :)

I love that website to, I can spend hours on it lol
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    another vote for FF. The web design is dated, like something from geocities or angefire, but the data is top notch.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I stumbled across thsi really good website.

www.orderofbooks.com

As the name suggests it lists authors books in order as well as their stand alone books too.
    With so many books being part of a series I think this is a brilliant website to check out if the book you ar looking it is part of a series, how afar along in the series it is etc.

IMO it's definately worth having in the favourites on your computer and even you tablets and smart phones just in case you are out and about see a book and think is it part of a series? It may also be a lot quicker looking it up yourself than waiting in the queue to as a sales assistant to look up the information for you.

:)

Thank you, I often use Wikipedia and Google Searches to find order of books, but this is a great site and will be added to my bookmarks quick smart. :)