Leona Lewis' new album flopping, not going to chart in Top 20

Comments

• Dean_AdamsDean_Adams Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle32, you should listen to "Collide" that sorta fits the description of a song you would listen to, i'd like to know what you think of it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    tiggerspp wrote: »
    Yes Whitney's career was failing, correct

Buble is category 1 - appeals to Mums and Grans

Yes Mariah's career wwas failing, correct

Look up their discogs and check out their sales if you still think I am wrong!

Then you say I need to analayse my life, think you a) need to get a sense of perspective and b) get your facts right before you mouth off!

Please educate yourself
    ALL OF WHITNEY'S ALBUMS HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED PLATINUM IN THE USA.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston_discography

Michael Buble as recent as the alan carr interview says he gets pissed when people say her tries to appeal to old people
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv6UNuaX5Vg

Mariah Carey released her album in 1994 after and the album before receive the following certifications
    RIAA: Diamond[1]
    RIAJ: 2× Diamond[59]
    IFPI: 4× Platinum[60]
    CRIA: 7× Platinum[43]
    ARIA: 12× Platinum[61]
    GER: 2× Platinum[62]
    SNEP: 2× Diamond[50]
    BPI: 5× Platinum[45]
    RIANZ: 5× Platinum[51]
    Now again I ask you, use your brain and answer this time... were these people failing to release albums. Good, now quite down.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i.e. I'm right so let's call me pathetic as you have nothing else to argue with! Leona will be gone within 3 years thankfully as she just isn't that great!

7 years after winning the show and she's still here. 5th album next year.

Where is Shayne, Joe, Matt,.. ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Educate him Jessica! :kitty:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who is this Jessica person?

she seems pretty insignificant (no offence)
  • AmazingAmazing Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that this budget album was Mr Unoriginal Cowell's idea proves she is just another X Factor pop puppet. As for her still being around, how many years is it since she truly had a successful album?
    Forum Member
    i.e. I'm right so let's call me pathetic as you have nothing else to argue with! Leona will be gone within 3 years thankfully as she just isn't that great!
    You are pathetic, your life revolves around hating on a multimillionaire. You are an utter desperado find a proper life that can cause as much fulfilment as hating on Leona. She just isn't that great. Tell that to her #1 us album and single. She just isn't that great, tell that to the X Factor that still considers her the most successful act, she just isn't that great tell that to her operatic voice that has been commended by even the worst of reviews. She just isn't that great tell that to the millions of people who voted for her to win a singing competition show that she was GREAT in. She just isn't that great, tell that to the millions of fans she has on face book and twitter. You know who isn't great you. You have done nothing with your life other than hate on celebs that are better off than you.
  • tiggerspptiggerspp Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Please educate yourself
    ALL OF WHITNEY'S ALBUMS HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED PLATINUM IN THE USA.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston_discography

Michael Buble as recent as the alan carr interview says he gets pissed when people say her tries to appeal to old people
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv6UNuaX5Vg

Mariah Carey released her album in 1994 after and the album before receive the following certifications
    RIAA: Diamond[1]
    RIAJ: 2× Diamond[59]
    IFPI: 4× Platinum[60]
    CRIA: 7× Platinum[43]
    ARIA: 12× Platinum[61]
    GER: 2× Platinum[62]
    SNEP: 2× Diamond[50]
    BPI: 5× Platinum[45]
    RIANZ: 5× Platinum[51]
    Now again I ask you, use your brain and answer this time... were these people failing to release albums. Good, now quite down.

Did Carey ever have a bigger selling album after she released her Chrstmas album than before ... no!

Did Houston ever have a bigger selling album after she released her Chrstmas album than before ... no!

Admitedly they both shpped plenty of albums afterwards, but they were never as popular as before! it's relative I grant you, but that's why they cashed in the way Leona is doing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing wrote: »
    The fact that this budget album was Mr Unoriginal Cowell's idea proves she is just another X Factor pop puppet. As for her still being around, how many years is it since she truly had a successful album?

Do you care though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Carey ever have a bigger selling album after she released her Chrstmas album than before ... no!

Did Houston ever have a bigger selling album after she released her Chrstmas album than before ... no!

Admitedly they both shpped plenty of albums afterwards, but they were never as popular as before! it's relative I grant you, but that's why they cashed in the way Leona is doing!

Oh shut it, you said that their careers were failling so that means they must have sold less than their previous artists which is thus NOT TRUE.

Clocked on spot, can't wait for your next lame excuse. Stay mad and pressed, your hate is really an illness.
    Forum Member
    who is this Jessica person?

she seems pretty insignificant (no offence)
    I'm about as insignificant as your 600 post since 2006. I don't know of you, yet you spoke my name (Take ALL offence)
    Forum Member
    You are pathetic, your life revolves around hating on a multimillionaire. You are an utter desperado find a proper life that can cause as much fulfilment as hating on Leona. She just isn't that great. Tell that to her #1 us album and single. She just isn't that great, tell that to the X Factor that still considers her the most successful act, she just isn't that great tell that to her operatic voice that has been commended by even the worst of reviews. She just isn't that great tell that to the millions of people who voted for her to win a singing competition show that she was GREAT in. She just isn't that great, tell that to the millions of fans she has on face book and twitter. You know who isn't great you. You have done nothing with your life other than hate on celebs that are better off than you.

LOL, now pick up your toys and put them back in your pram and don't pretend you know anything about my life as one day you will say that sh1t to someone and may get a nasty shock! I would analyse your life, but I don't give a t0ss about it to be frank.:D You're nothing more than mild entertainment to me!
    Forum Member
    LOL, now pick up your toys and put them back in your pram and don't pretend you know anything about my life as one day you will say that sh1t to someone and may get a nasty shock! I would analyse your life, but I don;t give a t0ss about it to be frank.:D

You life is about as basic as your messages on a message board. Something hateful has to occur in your life for you to be so vile. You are utter trash to this forum, you perform no significant role OTHER than to be a troll. Yo probably weren't nurtured or loved as a child and that's why you are begging pure Leona fans to give you an ounce of attention. You are a desperado as I said before. Sorry, not sorry.
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    Oh shut it, you said that their careers were failling so that means they must have sold less than their previous artists which is thus NOT TRUE.

Clocked on spot, can't wait for your next lame excuse. Stay mad and pressed, your hate is really an illness.

Huffung and puffing doesn't alter the facts!

Anyway we are talking about two global suoperstars here when the thread is about the Mariah Carey tribute act that is Leona Lewis!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What? That makes no sense? So while their careers are still massively successful they can see into the future and know exactly how well their future albums are going to do before they've even made them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huffung and puffing doesn't alter the facts!

Anyway we are talking about two global suoperstars here when the thread is about the Mariah Carey tribute act that is Leona Lewis!

Yes and your arguments didn't make any sense and it's quite embarrassing. Awkward.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she won't even sell more than 100k (about the same like her last album did) with her overpromoted Christmas album? RIP to her career.
    Forum Member

But you do know that albums dont sell the same as the sold in the 90's or are you just a thicket who refuses to be logical and rather soaks in delusion?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why is this Jessica person so angry? lol

She clearly has some underlying issues going on...is she lonely? Or is she perhaps mad her life isn't turning out how she wants?

It's ok...It 'might' get better for you babes

Much love x
  • AmazingAmazing Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol stay mad and presed and personal attacks are wheeled out when Leona's stans have no answers to the question marks raised over the current state of Leona's career.
    Forum Member
    frank5 wrote: »
    So she won't even sell more than 100k (about the same like her last album did) with her overpromoted Christmas album? RIP to her career.
    You do know most Christmas albums never top the charts but sell over a period of time. RIP to your logic it must be tiring hating so hard to look so delusional.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She clearly has some underlying issues going on...is she lonely? Or is she perhaps mad her life isn't turning out how she wants?

Much love x

Not this flop commenting :')
    Forum Member

Much love x

I am not the hateful one on a messageboard trying to find the significance of a person ONLINE. Go outside get some air. Find a life.
    XO DOLL.
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What are you talking about?
    Mariah's christmas album isn't her biggest selling, her album Daydream which was released a year later sold much more and was certified diamond. Don't post facts about Mariah which just aren't true in any way.
    Forum Member
    Amazing wrote: »
    Lol stay mad and presed and personal attacks are wheeled out when Leona's stans have no answers to the question marks raised over the current state of Leona's career.

Current state of her career... are you talking about her #3 single or her top 20 album which this thread fails to acknowledge. Her career is fine, I worry about some of you guys mental health.
This discussion has been closed.