Winston is REALLY over reacting.

2»

Comments

• dannys81dannys81 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Didn't marlon act the way winston reacted the other week when they failed the task even more so
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yoko ono wrote: »
    Support of friends and over-estimating his position in the group? He's a darn fool if he can't see that they just tolerate him and nothing else. He's a hanger on who they would probably be relieved to see the back of. No I don't feel sorry for him.

Yes he has made a massive fool of himself.

It's pitiful and uncomfortable viewing.
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This. I can't believe people are seriously questioning whether or not this is a big deal? Of course it's a fcuking big deal - people are forgetting that this far into the game, Big Brother is the world they know at this time. They're being forced to live on basic rations just because someone is selfish and can't face the public vote. Would ANYONE be happy with that? I doubt it.

Except had Ash, Helen, Steven, and Kimberly been in that line up, I have no doubt that each one would have pressed the buzzer. I even think Winston and Mark would have done the same. And then they would have received a 'hero's welcome' from the others with back slapping and high fives all round.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    Reminds me of a child suddenly realising that his friends only want to play with him because he brings them sweets.

Would be hard for his mother to watch.

Let's wait and see.

They will nominate him, the food is too important.
    But we may see the genuine and the players from the reactions to him this week.
  • Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    I think he's genuine. He has a naive child's view of right and wrong and I think he feels massively let down by Marlon. Obviously it doesn't really matter in the real world but in the house it's a massive deal.

You could be right.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These people don't know what basic rations is, they want to be in the old BB, then they would know how hard it is. They get parties 2 or 3 times a week so it's not like they are going to go without. All of them over reacted.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    They must have run out of tobacco.
    I can't think why else he would keep going on and on and blow his Mr Nice Guy act

Don't men who body build need a lot of food? And don't they get ill if they don't get it?
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LochLion wrote: »
    He's a prat. He gets a warning to stay away from the "boyband" then throws his so called friend under the bus. His mock outrage is ridiculous.

Winston's a grade A Prick.
    Honestly. Has Winston forgotten what the aim of Big Brother is ?

yep that's right - to stay in the house as long as possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he does whinge a lot, also why did Emma and Jet say they were on basic rations second time in a row, thought they past shopping task last week,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Their level of upset goes deeper than just the food aspect. The Cool Group now look more than a little uncool because one of their own is disrespectful and shown to be selfish. They feel that the solid bond between them has been broken and they will need to seriously reconsider Marlon's membership. What he has really done, is to show them all up as liars and hypocrites which is probably why they display all the fake outrage and bile towards him.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Winston or any other HM drain any of the battery or just Marlon? Didn't the little squealer use 20% for a stupid spray tan.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Helen needs to let Winston know his place.

Wish she would, i used to like him but hes turning into a creep,gone right off him.
  • Prof_MattProf_Matt Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    This whole thing is dripping in hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

First, everyone else pressed the button. Winston pushed it for one of the lamest rewards. And what question did he ask on twitter? An utterly shallow, boring one.

Second, it's really easy for people like Winston to have a go when he's never actually been under serious threat of eviction through nomination.

Oh, and by the way, will someone please send it a team of mental health professionals to deal with Steven because I can't handle him any more. I haven't seen anyone this tragic on BB since that gay guy fell in love with that straight guy years ago.
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Winston is the biggest gameplayer going, Since the social media app, he's gone out of his way to avoid Danielle and shout his head off about there is nothing between them, and he has distanced himself at the first opportunity from Marlon. I wonder how he will distance himself from Ash next ?
    Winston's a grade A Prick.
    Honestly. Has Winston forgotten what the aim of Big Brother is ?

yep that's right - to stay in the house as long as possible.

But BB want him in there - he can do no wrong;-)
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    It's how they do it on TOWIE.;-)