Options

Corrie 'Shocking Twist' Wednesday

Dean_JohnstonDean_Johnston Posts: 213
Forum Member
On DS it says there is a shocking twist that will happen just minutes into the episode , my theory is that Tina isn't dead and as she is about to get up Tony and Tracy run her over by accident but both cover it up by driving away because they don't want the police to find out about there dodgy deals , would be a good storyline having Rob believe he killed Tina..

Comments

• Options
    Dean_JohnstonDean_Johnston Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Anyone agree? Or wanna share their ideas
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well we already know that Tina isn't dead as she dies in the hospital next week but I hope its not another Sunita/Karl having someone walk into her room and pull out her tubes
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    On DS it says there is a shocking twist that will happen just minutes into the episode , my theory is that Tina isn't dead and as she is about to get up Tony and Tracy run her over by accident but both cover it up by driving away because they don't want the police to find out about there dodgy deals , would be a good storyline having Rob believe he killed Tina..

That's a good theory.

All along we've been led to believe that Tina was going to be murdered but what we witnessed last night was definitely not murder, so yes, maybe Tony & Tracey see her lying there as an opportunity to shut her up and they murder her by driving their van over her.

Obviously, they'll keep quiet about what they've done, leaving Rob to believe he's responsible for her death and of course the wonderful Weatherfield plod will lock Rob up because they failed to notice the 10" tyre marks across Tina's face.
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh I do hope so. Make sure she is dead
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do hope there is a twist in the story, and Rob is not responsible for Tina dying. I like the new softer Rob.
    I am glad I came back to watching Coronation Street as the episodes I have watched so far this week have been marvellous. If only the production team had pulled up their socks earlier, the show would have done better in the BSA's, instead of relying on the one, Roy and Hayley, story to get them some recognition.
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,841
    Forum Member
    Of course the twist doesn't have to involve Tina, it could be about the Anna/Phelan reveal.

I think that Anna will finally tell Owen what happened and that she hasn't been able to stop thinking about Phelan and then..........the doorbell rings.
  • Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a good theory. But, I can't see Tony being involved in squishing Tina and covering it up. Tracey, yes, in a heartbeat - she's got form. But I don't think she'd do it because of the dodgy deals - just for the hell of it as she can't stand Tina.:o
  • Options
    textpesttextpest Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I am thinking along the lines of Tony running her over. Else why the story of Tracy leaving her own engagement party and Tony driving her back - unless something happens on the way! :o
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good theory and it will mean either Rob or Tracey killed her and they won't know which of them did either so will have to be in cahoots. This also will explain Tracey letting Peter take the rap.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or maybe it's just that Carla runs to Tina's flat and is the one caught by everyone up on the scaffold looking down and they all think she did it so she is arrested, as shown in part in the trailer for tonight.
  • Options
    boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good idea but sadly I don't believe that is the twist.

I think the shocking twist will have something to do with Rob covering his tracks. Tina isn't dead yet and from what I have heard, the twist is something that Rob does.

I think he has to confess to Carla sooner or later. He wanted to protect her so it would be odd if he says nothing when she is arrested. It's obvious that he's going to frame Peter and I think Carla could help him. The perfect revenge.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    I think Norris stumbles across Tina, and, consumed with lust and a feeling of being left out in the bonking stakes, proceeds to roger her. Tina initially gets excited, thinking it is Peter, or maybe Rob, or any male who hasn't got a bus pass. She then goes into shock. Fiz arrives and shakes Tina violently, angry that she didn't phone Fiz on the way down. Maria returns and is seen hovering over Tina, maybe seeking to help Tina on her way, leaving an extra male on the Street that she could shag. So we may have more than 4 suspects.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocking Twist Wednesday. Following on from Shocking Script Tuesday.

Are we cool?

Any twist has to involve Tracy and Tony surely? Maybe it's an accident but I quite like the idea of Tony running her over.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grauniad wrote: »
    I think Norris stumbles across Tina, and, consumed with lust and a feeling of being left out in the bonking stakes, proceeds to roger her. Tina initially gets excited, thinking it is Peter, or maybe Rob, or any male who hasn't got a bus pass. She then goes into shock. Fiz arrives and shakes Tina violently, angry that she didn't phone Fiz on the way down. Maria returns and is seen hovering over Tina, maybe seeking to help Tina on her way, leaving an extra male on the Street that she could shag. So we may have more than 4 suspects.

:D:D Very good... love it, especially bit about Fiz
  • Options
    MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that Rob gets away with it 'scot free'.
    What I watched last night was Not a Murder, as has been sold to us for the past 'Tina's exit' year, just an awful accident.
    We have been miss sold my dears but very glad the end is Finally in sight for this crap actress and desperate wannabee.
    Its a shame she isnt going to just get on with life and see where her acting takes her, post soap.
    We all know she and Mark are going to continue to be plastered everywhere for the foreseeable, like an Asda version of Posh and Becks.
    So very dull.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    She's not dead yet, the murder is yet to happen.
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no 'shocking twist'.

Corrie has no shocks up its sleeve.

Every single ounce of this story has been released as a spoiler over the past weeks. The episodes themselves are the biggest anti-climax in soap history. It's a real shame but shows how out of touch Corrie and ITV are these days.

I wake up this morning and there's yet another detailed 'teaser' about Peter's 'shock arrest'.

Where's the yawn icon when you need it?! :p
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    I think that Anna will finally tell Owen what happened and that she hasn't been able to stop thinking about Phelan and then..........the doorbell rings.

With you there FM. Anna spills the beans, and just as the door opens, Owen bursts into tears. Phelan puts his arm around Anna and together they tell Owen that it's time he moved out.
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where on DS does it say there's a shocking twist?
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    That's a good theory.

All along we've been led to believe that Tina was going to be murdered but what we witnessed last night was definitely not murder, so yes, maybe Tony & Tracey see her lying there as an opportunity to shut her up and they murder her by driving their van over her.

Obviously, they'll keep quiet about what they've done, leaving Rob to believe he's responsible for her death and of course the wonderful Weatherfield plod will lock Rob up because they failed to notice the 10" tyre marks across Tina's face.

Tony surely has to be driving then as Tracy was ruled out as the murderer?
  • Options
    MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grauniad wrote: »
    She's not dead yet, the murder is yet to happen.

Really?!
    Oh gosh it's going on and on and on, a year and a half on, it's still going on and on. I'll happily come and finish her myself, the writers have turned her into a horrible, bombastic bitch, shame the actress does'nt have the reach to really portray it.
    Get Tina gone, over and done for christ sake, it's turned into Beckys farsical exit and is increasingly frustrating.
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that Tony and Tracy might run her over
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where on DS does it say there's a shocking twist?

It was confirmed on this morning yesterday
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was accidentally pushed by Rob. Then Tony runs her over. Then Carla digs her heels into her. Then Peter headbutts her. Then Tracy gurns over her. Poor girl.

The suggestions upthread remind me of a Monty Python sketch.
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was confirmed on this morning yesterday