• Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see Fatboy killing anyone tbh.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Maybe the original choice for Lucy's killer will kill Nick? You cant change someone's story arc from being a murderer to just an average resident so dramatically...
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    No they never reported it. Yes you're right - the police came looking for Nick a couple weeks ago at Dot's house in connection with an armed robbery and the rest of the Cottons said they hadn't seen him. So the police therefore must think he's alive

I thought so. I recalled the police were seemingly oblivious to the death. And then Charlie explained that the death was never formally reported as obviously that would raise questions and would have been investigated. But I wasn't sure if I was correct or not so thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I thought so. I recalled the police were seemingly oblivious to the death. And then Charlie explained that the death was never formally reported as obviously that would raise questions and would have been investigated. But I wasn't sure if I was correct or not so thanks for the clarification.

No worries. There's so many things going on in EE it's easy to forget stuff - well I do anyway! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said this in the other thread, but I highly doubt it will be Fatboy who kills Nick.
    He's a fairly minor character - nowhere near big enough to be the person responsible for Nick Cotton's death.

I'm expecting it to be Charlie or Ronnie if it's not Dot.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be a huge storyline for Ricky Norwood. What if Sharon helps Dot??
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex_Daly wrote: »
    I think Fatboy will be the one who kills Nick and Dot will take the rap for him. Fatboy loves Dot like a mother and Dot has always been there for him so when he sees how her actual son treats her, it'll make him snap eventually. Dot loves Fatboy too much to let him go to prison so she'll cover for him.

I really hope this isn't another Lucy storyline. We should see the murder when it happens and know who kills him there and then. If not, come back during the 40th anniversary to find out who killed Nick!!

I like this idea. Lets face it, its liable to be someone close to Nick & I think Ronnie;s out of the running as she'll still be recovering from her accident.

From the sl so far the poss murderers could be: Dot, Charlie (another strong contender), Fatboy, Roxy, Aleks, Phil & Sharon.
    No one else has sufficent beef with Nick at this point.

I wouldnt mind Fatboy being the culprit as long as it was an accidental death, would hate for Fatboy to be a premeditated murderer.

The other strongest contenders are: Dot and Charlie. Dot- because she has been dedicated to him for decades, it'd be interesting for her to finally "snap" & perhaps kill him (accidentally?) in the heat of the moment,

The other possibility is Charlie, given his mental state at the mo & his previous form as a "good guy". Being the husband of murderer Ronnie it'd give these 2 an extra bond too.

Either way knowing that Nick is on his way out permanently, warms the cockles of me heart. Good riddance!!:D:D