CBB January 2015 - Day 13 highlights/Live Twist/BOTS - 20 January - 9pm/11pm - Five

Comments

• Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    ;-):D

It was enlightening that's for sure.

There will be a clamour for butt plugs :D
  • boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it really hard to have a fave. Michelle is nice, then she contradicts herself by making out hair straighteners are important. Hopkins is sometimes funny "get over herself" by saying what we are all thinking but then sometimes goes too far and says what nobody was thinking.

Alicia seemed sweet but now seems to have made herself look a bit empty. They should start showing more of Cheggers, what I have seen he seems funny and friendly, but not enough for me to support him
  • toofasttoofast Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    :eek: I can't believe that BB are allowing us to hear this. Alex R must have really p'd someone off and I don't mean Katie P. :D

Seems odd they are broadcasting it. I heard way too much info.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    I suppose I find it odd because my parents always made sure I was reading at a very early age, I was even reading my dad's newspaper comic section when I was three. And I knew my alphabet way before I went to school.

I learned to read as a child on the toilet. An advantage to wiping one's hoop with the News of the World.
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins bitching about Alicia. Makes a change doesn't it...
    She wasn't doing that. She was more surprised that Alicia didn't know shapes, and said her thoughts aloud.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Hang on Michelle, hair straighteners are not all you need to be a woman, it's how you are inside :)

She ACTED annoyed, but looked at Calum and twinkled and shook her head. She was playing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Such a gentleman. :D:D
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Boaster :D:D:D
    Can sheep read:o:D

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    I suppose I find it odd because my parents always made sure I was reading at a very early age, I was even reading my dad's newspaper comic section when I was three. And I knew my alphabet way before I went to school.

My sister got a thrupenny bit each time she taught me to read. Way before schooldays.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J_R wrote: »
    Is that not slander to be talking about how you ****ed your ex with a strap-on etc, saying his name?

Not if it's true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    miaow wrote: »
    Exactly :D:D:D

Double standards :kitty:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha the straightener punishment reminds me of the french and saunders BB spoof "they're gonna give us some straighteners!" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    She wasn't doing that. She was more surprised that Alicia didn't know shapes, and said her thoughts aloud.

I agree, she was bloody amazed, so are a lot of us, can't anyone say anything about Alicia even though it's massively obvious without it being bitchy?

The woman's a fool.
  • storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,928
    Forum Member

...for what...to charge E Cigarettes?
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Alicia was the one who pressed the issue with Calum and others yesterday. She wanted to know who nominated her.

Agreed. :) She really annoyed me last night by getting so upset about being up for eviction.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Katie H blames just Alicia. Shock.

If you're talking about the nom punishement, it was Alicia's fault, Alicia hounded Calum for ages about him nominating her, before he owned up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double standards :kitty:

Nope, you misunderstood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I find it really hard to have a fave. Michelle is nice, then she contradicts herself by making out hair straighteners are important. Hopkins is sometimes funny "get over herself" by saying what we are all thinking but then sometimes goes too far and says what nobody was thinking.

Alicia seemed sweet but now seems to have made herself look a bit empty. They should start showing more of Cheggers, what I have seen he seems funny and friendly, but not enough for me to support him

She was being sarcastic judging by the way she nodded and said no when someone asked her "really?".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a budget entry-level butt plug?
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Alicia was the one who pressed the issue with Calum and others yesterday. She wanted to know who nominated her.

And she forced Calum to respond?

Either blame both or neither. The conversation involved two people.
    Skyrah wrote: »
    If you're talking about the nom punishement, it was Alicia's fault, Alicia hounded Calum for ages about him nominating her, before he owned up

No, it's both of their faults. She hardly held a knife to him and forced him to reply.
  • ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    I didnt know women could get cystitis from a big penis,, i must remember to apoligise to all my ex's :D:D:D

Dee probably liked it, probably the only time she goes for the burn :D:D:D:D
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,873
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »

She was doing exactly that. She was mocking her in front of Cami.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CakeLike wrote: »
    She was being sarcastic judging by the way she nodded and said no when someone asked her "really?".

She was 'playing', she wasn't bothered. It was perfectly obvious.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    And Katie H blames just Alicia. Shock.

Alicia was the one who started the whole nominations chat...it is her fault.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    toofast wrote: »
    Seems odd they are broadcasting it. I heard way too much info.
    Considering he was a previous winner I thought they would have done more to protect him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She ACTED annoyed, but looked at Calum and twinkled and shook her head. She was playing.

Her face dropped at first Rhumba but I did not see that bit. I have to admit that I'd be mortified in mine were taken off me :D