Options

Picking Our Puppy Up Tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have had two bitches in the past that wet the bed especially at night,i did everything right as far as i knew and couldnt understand why it was happening??,this time we have a boy who is only 8 weeks old so i know it cant be helped but i really want to nip it in the bud now as i dont fancy having to wash his bedding every morning!,we have put him in a crate this evening as thats where he will be sleeping when we sleep and he hated it,he was crying and barking so i dont think we will be getting much sleep tonight! :cry:

Just to add our new pup is a bulldog as were the bitches so not sure if its a common thing with the breed?
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Do you have pics of your new Bulldog?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep i have pics of him but dont know how to post them on here yet :p

House training is getting a little better,im watching him like a hawk and putting him where he needs to go after every nap,feed and play time,hes had a few slip ups but is doing pretty well!!..its my turn for night time duty tonight which im not looking forward to as hes still waking in his crate 2-3 times during the night,im not used to sleepless nights! lol