Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    Who are these Chawners? Have to admit I've never heard of them.
    These are the Chawners, lesser known reality TV stars, failed X Factor auditionees, Britain's Fattest Family™ and soon-to-be prison inmates;)

http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/shows/the-chawners-last-chance.html

It's not their fault though.
  • Options
    LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that, Tenorlady. The blonde girl is actually not too bad looking, she just needs to lose weight.
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that, Tenorlady. The blonde girl is actually not too bad looking, she just needs to lose weight.

She needs to lose a whole person. They all do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam, the dark haired girl, is actually stunning - she went to Fat Camp in America and lost more than 5 stone, she began to look amazing, with large eyes, glossy hair and cheekbones. Then she returned to the more of Chawnerville and put every pound (and more) back on.
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:eek::D:eek::D

Genius. If you can find a way to get that idea through her head you'd deserve an award. It's not her fault she's fat. She only eats a tiny Easter egg once a year - the rest of the time it's crumbs and lettuce. Or maybe one of her five a day like a trifle.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She needs the love of a good man, then she'll forget to eat and get thinner and thinmner. Any volunteers?/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sheesh. I finally make it on here just before midnight and am met with this gem. :D Are you offering to date her Lamaestra? ( :o I'm assuming you're male, no idea why, if it was Sam it probably wouldn't matter!!) because first you have one major obstacle to overcome......Papa Chawn. Emma is his favourite and he is extremely protective of her ( given that he still thinks she's 9). Oh and very loving too. :p;)

I'm desperately trying to keep up, but I do a lot of cardcraft mostly as a hobby, but have had my first wedding order of the year. They're getting married in Africa and I absolutely HATE the invitations. It's like doing Julie Goodyears' ones, all faux leopard print. Ugh! Oh well 15 down, only another 35 to go. :(

So apologies for not being around a lot. But great to see the thread going at a merry pace with Sweargate nearly happening today. I would love to know the real reason behind the court appearance. I'll bet my last cent it's got bugger all to do with just swearing. :o I'd be in court every week if that was the case.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Aud ever leave the house anymore? When fellow poster Stacey saw them in Tesco it was just Phil, Sam and Emma and even on the last series it was mentioned that those 3 had been to Blackpool the day before and she hadn't gone! Has she got stuck in her LazyAud? :eek: And did they leave poor Aud starving at home with no one to make her lunch while they tucked into a Tesco breakfast? :cry: Cruelty I say, cruelty!!! Shame on them!

:D

(and Alfie, you're missed :()
  • Options
    chawlvischawlvis Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    The only time I saw Audrey leave the house voluntarily was during 'Skipgate' where she literally ran out of the house and sprinted down the street, to stop the skip being plonked outside Chawner Towers.

Funny how she has no shame in farting her way up the stairs in front of the camera, snoozing her way through newspaper interviews, phoning her husband at work to make her a cup of tea, and having a tantrum about missing the start of Emmerdale, yet the thought of the neighbours seeing her rubbish was embarrasing.:eek:

These, presumably are the same neighbours who are behind the recent court case drama? I see Phil has removed all comments pertaining to the case now, perhaps he realised it is not the best idea to openly discuss an ongoing legal process on a social network.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone. Alfie you will be missed :(

Can someone tell me whats been going on please ? I have dipped in and out of this thread from the start.

Also its nearly May does anyone have the date the Chawner Fest will be repeated from BIO ? Thanks. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: I've been right through May's Bio programmes on DigiGuide. Not a mention of the Flabs.

Mind DigiGuide has got really bad lately, they're trying to get people to cough up for an extra "Premium" subscription so their details aren't always accurate.

I wont be renewing my subscription that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? No Chawnerfest in May? But Bio promised us a chawnathon. I was looking forward to seeing the hot tub scene again.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    What? No Chawnerfest in May? But Bio promised us a chawnathon. I was looking forward to seeing the hot tub scene again.

And the boob grope!:D:eek:
  • Options
    wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »

I'm going to write to my MP to demand a repeat of series 1-3.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I'm going to write to my MP to demand a repeat of series 1-3.:mad:

And we will also need to start the 'free the Chawner 3/4' campaign in June :D

Anyone on friendly terms with Director Dan so that we can get the dates of the reruns?
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should think a prison cell would be luxury compared to the unhygienic conditions they are used to.

It won't be any different for Aud anyway - she would love it in Styal prison - sat in front of TV all day with meals provided and not having to go on bank holiday walks... bliss!

Hello Chawner chums - I am back from honeymoon in Turkey to find the Chawners on bail and our dear leader inactive - what a crazy mixed up world we live in!!
  • Options
    _radioamerica_radioamerica Posts: 4,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip Chawner
    how can i stop digital spy taking stuff of my facebook
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip Chawner

Hahah!! :D He'll never outfox the CoC... :D

He may as well just sign up to here, I wish he would join in the frivolities it would be great fun!
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip Chawner

:D Ive just seen this on his Facebook Page. He's spitting feathers ! :eek:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    :D Ive just seen this on his Facebook Page. He's spitting feathers ! :eek:

Er, it doesn't take a genius - set your profile to private and delete anyone on your friends list who you don't actually know.. Problem solved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then he won't have any one on his friends list, he hasn't got any real friends - as seen at the Big Fat Wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Sheesh. I finally make it on here just before midnight and am met with this gem. :D Are you offering to date her Lamaestra? ( :o I'm assuming you're male, no idea why, if it was Sam it probably wouldn't matter!!) because first you have one major obstacle to overcome......Papa Chawn. Emma is his favourite and he is extremely protective of her ( given that he still thinks she's 9). Oh and very loving too. :p;)

I'm desperately trying to keep up, but I do a lot of cardcraft mostly as a hobby, but have had my first wedding order of the year. They're getting married in Africa and I absolutely HATE the invitations. It's like doing Julie Goodyears' ones, all faux leopard print. Ugh! Oh well 15 down, only another 35 to go. :(

So apologies for not being around a lot. But great to see the thread going at a merry pace with Sweargate nearly happening today. I would love to know the real reason behind the court appearance. I'll bet my last cent it's got bugger all to do with just swearing. :o I'd be in court every week if that was the case.

I am actually female and I was speaking objectively.

My love preferences are something else entirely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am actually female and I was speaking objectively.

My love preferences are something else entirely.

Lamaestra is female version of the master isn't it?
    Glad you're not a chubby chaser :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right about the username, Tenorlady!

My celebrity crush is a 60 year old slender rock musician!
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »

Should I ever get married you can definitely do my invitations. I want something so gaudy that Su Pollard would turn her nose up.
This discussion has been closed.