The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• applepie2100applepie2100 Posts: 23,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry still grinds my gears to this day, I really cannot stand her.
  • LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Natasha heard of the phrase 'double negatives'? Stop using them.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again lies....the media reported her bipolar years ago.

*sighs*
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it really wise to allow them all to be drinking? :rolleyes:

Only for the producers. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    Only for the producers. ;)

My thoughts exactly :p
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh fgs, they are grown men, they can drink if they want.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh fgs, they are grown men, they can drink if they want.
    Indeed they can :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not so much kittens now as fully grown cats :p
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    I think we all know/accept that boybands have members that can't sing well...but turning up to a boyband audition and refusing to sing a note really is shocking!
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we all know/accept that boybands have members that can't sing well...but turning up to a boyband audition and refusing to sing a note really is shocking!
    :D:D He just kicked himself out of it with that response! Take about attitude!!

And Sean.... I still think he has issues within himself to resolve. I don't think this reunion will do him much good (apart from his bank balance I guess).
  • Purple85Purple85 Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    According to Twitter there's a new group joining the Big Reunion - blurry picture of four guys. Guess it looks like Blue?
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purple85 wrote: »
    According to Twitter there's a new group joining the Big Reunion - blurry picture of four guys. Guess it looks like Blue?

Michelle Heaton tweeted ITV2 "Is it Red?" ha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    where did these guys come from that auditioned ?? seriously they were top 3????
    I don't get it no one better...
  • Purple85Purple85 Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    :D:D He just kicked himself out of it with that response! Take about attitude

I know I couldn't believe that guy's attitude! Why even bother turning up?! I wonder if they would bother trying to get someone else if there name was anything other than Five.

Really enjoying this show!
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Liberty X, 911, B*Witched and Honeyz have been short changed with this series.
  • beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    Apparently Blue are joinging the show...I loved Blue, but I would rather see Another Level join
  • FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that Dan bloke from Northern Line used to go out with Louise Redknapp, or Nurding as she was then.

They do seem to be focusing on Five a lot but it was interesting listening to Abs' life after it all ended.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Looks like Blue are coming on board! :D
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Is it really wise to allow them all to be drinking? :rolleyes:
    Purple85 wrote: »

Maybe it's just Five relaunched as a foursome and they've abandoned the idea of getting someone else in?
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the cat is out of the bag on amazon:
    Amazon wrote:
    Atomic Kitten, FIVE, B*Witched, Liberty X, Honeyz, 911 and Blue are back for the ultimate pop reunion.Seven of the UK's finest chart-topping groups are re-united for an unmissable event--a live concert special at the Hammersmith Apollo.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Reunion-Live-2013-DVD/dp/B00AB22P32/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1361486900&sr=1-1
  • heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the ones who had drink/drug problems should really be careful doing this. I don't really understand why they'd want to throw themselves back into a world that offers so much temptation but I hope for their sakes that they're older and wiser now. I guess only time will tell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahaha that was advertised during the ad breaks on the show aswell I think :eek:
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more and more I think of Blue being involved the more I come across disappointed..Don't get me wrong I LOVE Blue...I just cant help but think the concert will be the Six we have invested all our time in then Blue if you get me...They will look like they will be out of place UNLESS they are now including them in the show...I Know if they had been involved from day 1 then i would have been cool with it...But half way through..NAH!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Watching 5ive get together i have to say i really am enjoying laughing at Stage Schools very own Richard Breen do his comedy spoof character "Abz Love" again.
    Its up there with the great spoof characters such as Sacha Baron Cohen's "Ali G" and 55 year old Tim Westwood's "Tim Westwood" characters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will other people get air time? Since it aired its been the 5ive show with a mix of Kerry Katona's life story. I just want B*witched