Wade Robson: Michael Jackson forced me to have sex.

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but if it is untrue, fabrication, would jackos lawyers sue?...

or is there another conveiniant excuse made by jacko fans to justify his dodgy behaviour?

I offer you a lie detector test on here. You don't reply to my post, so I suggest you've rejected the idea. And as you don't sue me for making such a suggestion, i'm going to conclude you're guilty of what i've accused you of.

I'm sure you're probably sat there thinking "that's absurd". And rightly so. I don't see my post as an excuse to justify behaviour, I see it as stating the obvious flaws in a tabloid article and the assumptions made based on the article.

If a court with an official and regulated lie detector test summoned MJ for a test, handed him the legal summoning documents and MJ made excuse after excuse to not attend, THAT would be dodgy. But a tabloid magazine writing an article saying "We'll give MJ $1m for a test, but as he didn't reply, we'll just assume he's rejected the idea" ... that's not proof dodgy behaviour on MJ's part. It's certainly not evidence is it?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,943
    Forum Member
    Wade Robson's lawyers tell Joe Jackson where to get off...
    Wade's lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Papa Jackson on May 25, accusing him of slander and warning JJ to stop dragging Wade's name through the mud.

The letter cites a video TMZ posted​ ... in which Joe tells our photog Wade is being PAID to lie about the whole "Michael Jackson molested me" thing ... as part of some giant conspiracy.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

There isn't any evidence of Wade Robson being paid, is there?
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I offer you a lie detector test on here. You don't reply to my post, so I suggest you've rejected the idea. And as you don't sue me for making such a suggestion, i'm going to conclude you're guilty of what i've accused you of.

I'm sure you're probably sat there thinking "that's absurd". And rightly so. I don't see my post as an excuse to justify behaviour, I see it as stating the obvious flaws in a tabloid article and the assumptions made based on the article.

If a court with an official and regulated lie detector test summoned MJ for a test, handed him the legal summoning documents and MJ made excuse after excuse to not attend, THAT would be dodgy. But a tabloid magazine writing an article saying "We'll give MJ $1m for a test, but as he didn't reply, we'll just assume he's rejected the idea" ... that's not proof dodgy behaviour on MJ's part. It's certainly not evidence is it?

yep, thats absurd... because bickering on an internet forum isnt the same as a mea star being accused of something that could end his career IF it was proven he did committ such an act.

in jackos shoes id have taken the test willingly, hell id offer to do it myself IF i was innocent.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There isn't any evidence of Wade Robson being paid, is there?

If there is, then that's for the MJ estate's defence team (and those of the other parties involved) to find and present in court. There's no need for Joe Jackson to be shooting his mouth off (a simple "I believe my son is innocent and I'm confident that he will be exonerated!" or words to that effect would have sufficed). Making potentially slanderous statements isn't helping, and if the case goes in Wade Jobson's favour, Joe could find himself on the receiving end of a slander lawsuit.
    Forum Member
    Jacko didn't even want to do a deposition, his team fought and fought against it in 1993. Eventually a judge set a date of 18 Jan 1994 and his team ran to shower millions of dollars on Chandler, so eager was Michael to prove his innocence.

Imagine if Michael had taken a lie detector test which version would he tell? That he personally decided to pay up to stop it being drawn out and damaging his image or that he wanted to carry on but there was nothing he could do to stop an insurance company making a settlement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in jackos shoes id have taken the test willingly, hell id offer to do it myself IF i was innocent.

Well that works both ways. Our accuser here could easily take one too. Has he offered to take one to shut up all the people accusing him of only accusing MJ for the money?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that works both ways. Our accuser here could easily take one too. Has he offered to take one to shut up all the people accusing him of only accusing MJ for the money?

said that several pages ago.
    Forum Member
    Fox News is reporting that for Wade it isn't about the money...
    ...a source closely connected to the Jackson family told us that the dancer is not asking for much money at all, just reimbursement for his therapy sessions– likely totaling no more than $15,000.

Another insider also noted that, while the documents are sealed, Robson has not asked for any specific monetary damages.
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fox News is reporting that for Wade it isn't about the money...

That's the only way he is going to get the general public to believe him, jacson fans tho, will never believe him.
    Forum Member
    Last couple of days found out some interesting stuff about the Chandler case...the boy was annoyed with both parents but particularly his mother not protecting him from Michael Jackson.

After the settlement he lived with his father in The Hamptons. The father suffered from a rare metabolic disorder called Gaucher, which causes a slow painful deterioration.

Could it be the pain of the disease became too much and with Jackson dead Evan felt his son was now safe and shot himself?
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last couple of days found out some interesting stuff about the Chandler case...the boy was annoyed with both parents but particularly his mother not protecting him from Michael Jackson.

After the settlement he lived with his father in The Hamptons. The father suffered from a rare metabolic disorder called Gaucher, which causes a slow painful deterioration.

Could it be the pain of the disease became too much and with Jackson dead Evan felt his son was now safe and shot himself?

yes i agree , must have been awful living with that condition but you know as well as i do what the Jackson fans can conjure up from nothing .
    seems pretty soon it will all come out about just how wicked mj really was but it wont make the slightest difference to the Jackson cult .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They were living together in 2005, that's when Evan attacked him. Jordan filed for a restraining order against his father in 2005 due to a serious assault which could have killed him (He was struck over the back of his head with a heavy weight lifting weight, sprayed in the face with mace and choked.)
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »
    That's the only way he is going to get the general public to believe him, jacson fans tho, will never believe him.
    It makes his claim even more convincing if he is only seeking compensation for his therapy, but it is such a shame that Michael Jackson's children will probably be permanently damaged by the revelations, and all for the sake of such a small amount of money. :(

Safe from Jackson? :confused: They were both adult by then. Do you mean Evan Chandler thought Michael Jackson might have his son bumped off to stop him talking?
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »

I dont see why not. I dont think there are many people who would defend or cover up child abuse if they know it happened.
    If the evidence is strong enough people will believe it, even without a trial.
    Forum Member
    It makes his claim even more convincing if he is only seeking compensation for his therapy, but it is such a shame that Michael Jackson's children will probably be permanently damaged by the revelations, and all for the sake of such a small amount of money. :(

Safe from Jackson? :confused: They were both adult by then. Do you mean Evan Chandler thought Michael Jackson might have his son bumped off to stop him talking?

Part of the settlement was that neither party would talk about the matter again, at some point Evans felt Jackson had breached the settlement by referring to 'lies' when asked about the1993 incident in a TV interview.

A settlement between Jackson & Chandler was reached in private the terms of which were not disclosed, but when interviewed by Bashir in 2003 Michael said he was restricted by law to what he could say.

Was it that sort of thing Evan saw himself protecting his son from?

They lived together for at least 11 years, was the first half of it Evan looking after his son and the second half his son physically looking after his father.
    Forum Member
    They were living together in 2005, that's when Evan attacked him. Jordan filed for a restraining order against his father in 2005 due to a serious assault which could have killed him (He was struck over the back of his head with a heavy weight lifting weight, sprayed in the face with mace and choked.)

I've tried to check before what the outcome was apart from the restraining order there appear to be no reports of any trial.

With regard to Wade Robson what does he now think of his mother and what must she be going through if she is still alive?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They lived together for at least 11 years, was the first half of it Evan looking after his son and the second half his son physically looking after his father.

Conveniently skipping over the restraining order.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes i agree , must have been awful living with that condition but you know as well as i do what the Jackson fans can conjure up from nothing .
    seems pretty soon it will all come out about just how wicked mj really was but it wont make the slightest difference to the Jackson cult .

spot on, and thats sickening.
    I dont see why not. I dont think there are many people who would defend or cover up child abuse if they know it happened.
    If the evidence is strong enough people will believe it, even without a trial.

except the devoted were proclaiming his innocence long before the trial... as if they had insider info (they hadnt), they just will not believe it IF it ever comes out that he WAS guilty all along, their minds are made up.
    Forum Member
    Conveniently skipping over the restraining order.

Nothing's been overlooked, see my previous comment.

The restraining order was 2005, therefore they lived together for at least 11 years.

What happened after that between 2006 - 2009 isn't clear.

My understanding is that the son cared for his father.
    Forum Member
    Looking again at the Settlement I see Michael Jackson signed it on 20 Jan 2009, whilst everyone else signed it on 25 January.

Michael Jackson agreed to...
    ..compensatory damages for alleged personal injuries arriving out of claims of negligence...

So what was he negligent of....
    44. Defendant Michael Jackson negligently had offensive contacts with plaintiff which were both explicitly sexual and otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking again at the Settlement I see Michael Jackson signed it on 20 Jan 2009, whilst everyone else signed it on 25 January.

Michael Jackson agreed to...

So what was he negligent of....

its obvious to most people, but there are those who cant cope with the thought their idol was in fact a predatory pedophile (in my opinion)
  • StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Wade was molested by Michael why on Earth would he be supporting Michael Jackson as an adult. If it wasn't a repressed memory, what the hell made him hang out with Michael in 2008. He says the birth of his son made him reveal this, but he was still supporting MJ and his legacy last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Wade was molested by Michael why on Earth would he be supporting Michael Jackson as an adult. If it wasn't a repressed memory, what the hell made him hang out with Michael in 2008. He says the birth of his son made him reveal this, but he was still supporting MJ and his legacy last year.

money probably - but even if it is money , that does not mean it didnt happen .
    who knows what goes on in the mind of someone who has been molested apart from the person molested .
    i for one cannot wait for the truth to come out . i already know what michael jackson was - i am just waiting for it to be proven in court .
    Forum Member
    It's being reported Howard Weitzman, attorney for the estate is asking a judge to throw Wade's case out as it is too late.

Weitzman has asked, how could it be Wade had no idea there was a deadline of 4 months after the Estate proceedings began the file a creditor's claim?

Howard forgets at the time Wade was under the impression no wrong had been committed, Michael Jackson had convinced him not to tell the truth.

Meanwhile a person has suggested if perjury is found to have been committed in 2005 then the molestation trial could be declared a mistrial. Wade would not be found guilty of perjury due to the nature of the crime and him being a victim.

A retrial would be put forward by the prosecutor and despite Michael Jackson not being able to defend himself it would not be a problem as he didn't take the stand in the original trial.