OTY verses Stereo Kicks, who would Louis save?

Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If these were the bottom 2 and they came to Louis first like they did with Simon tonight, then I think Louis would save Only The Young, I think mainly because he's clicked with them, there's been 3 vts now with Louis hanging out with them

Comments

• Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not vote...
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    He'd abstain. No doubt about it.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd definitely abstain. I don't recall him ever actually voting either way when two of his acts have been bottom.
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might depend on when Dermot asks him. Given a chance he would take it to deadlock to avoid having to make a decision.
  • SauveQuiPeutSauveQuiPeut Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Tricky one...kind of figuring at this point that in a head-to-head Cowell would plump for OTY. After all, there's potentially a quickie cash-in album in them and more exposure during the show can only help. On the other hand, the Human Centipede project clearly needs some major work before it can be inflicted on the public as a commercial concern and an extra week or two on the show isn't going to change that at all.

So...Louis' vote would depend on who was bottom of the public vote and whether a deadlock could give the 'right' result. Call me a cynic if you wish.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He would follow instructions like he always does.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If these were the bottom 2 and they came to Louis first like they did with Simon tonight, then I think Louis would save Only The Young, I think mainly because he's clicked with them, there's been 3 vts now with Louis hanging out with them

I am sure he would take it to deadlock or abstain the cowardly little weasel!!!!

I personally would save O.T.Y, they are way and above Stereo Kicks!
  • NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He follows orders, like everyone else in the show except Simon.

And he hasn't clicked with them. They spend 30 minutes per week to film to VTs and that's it. In last weeks Xtra Factor he couldn't even remember their names.
  • SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd definitely abstain. I don't recall him ever actually voting either way when two of his acts have been bottom.

I'm sure he did in the early years but when the female judges started abstaining he followed suit
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wouldn't vote, although I think he prefers OTY.
  • GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd be told to save stereo kicks judging by cowells ott standing ovations for them after what's basically quite poor performances
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I remember right, it was Kitty v Johnny and Louis voted to send Johnny home.:confused:
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever the producer slithering about on the floor behind the judges desk tells him to save.
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Does anybody have the footage from a couple of years ago where Louis made a ballsup and saved the wrong contestant? I can't remember who was in the bottom two at the time.
  • Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    If I remember right, it was Kitty v Johnny and Louis voted to send Johnny home.:confused:

Yeah and he also sent Wagner home when he was in the bottom 2.
    Forum Member
    Does anybody have the footage from a couple of years ago where Louis made a ballsup and saved the wrong contestant? I can't remember who was in the bottom two at the time.

I'm assuming you mean the Rylan/Carolynne debacle? If so here's a link to the bottom 2 with Louis's vote at 1:43 into the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xBMlSqQ98
    Forum Member
    To add to the topic I definitely think he would abstain as OTY are seen as the more well-rounded and complete act with SK has the novelty factor and they haven't been the disaster that many have predicted. However if they were my acts I would vote to keep OTY in!
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To add to the topic I definitely think he would abstain as OTY are seen as the more well-rounded and complete act with SK has the novelty factor and they haven't been the disaster that many have predicted. However if they were my acts I would vote to keep OTY in!

Only DS forum members and not all of them.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'd do whatever he's told to do, but I think he prefers Only The Young. I don't think he likes Stereo Kicks at all.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The producers would probably want to keep Stereo Kicks and thusly Louis will be told to save them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Louis is so meh, I'm much more interested in questioning Simon's decision, who would he choose then? Considering Simon has stated he loves OTY but at the same time SK is his creation and ego, it's going to be interesting decision to guess.
  • laurengirllaurengirl Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sk are better singers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand SK - they just don't fit together and they are NOT good singers...

OTY were exposed once on a bad day, apart from that they seem ok, they certainly don't bore me the way SK does.