Nightmare in surburbia.

Joolz1975Joolz1975 Posts: 1,647
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone watch this??

I usually watch true crime programmes and whilst i find them disturbing i find them fascinating too.

Tonights episode just made me feel upset and sick.

Was about an arson attack on a family in liverpool,most if the family got out safe but the 3 year old girl was trapped inside, it wAs horrid, the bit that got to me most was where her sister described them both holding hands stood in the room, the elder sister went to the window and when she turned back around the smoke was that thick she couldnt see the little girl,the elder one was rescued and fire fighters later found the little one under the covers in her bed where they think she got back in to feel safe. She later died in hospital.

It just makes me sick that some sicko would set fire to a house on purpose.

Comments

• juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    This is why most times people convicted of torching an occupied house are hammered when sentenced. The odds on everybody getting out when accelerants are used are slim.
    Horrible way to go.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joolz1975 wrote: »
    Does anyone watch this??

I usually watch true crime programmes and whilst i find them disturbing i find them fascinating too.

Tonights episode just made me feel upset and sick.

Was about an arson attack on a family in liverpool,most if the family got out safe but the 3 year old girl was trapped inside, it wAs horrid, the bit that got to me most was where her sister described them both holding hands stood in the room, the elder sister went to the window and when she turned back around the smoke was that thick she couldnt see the little girl,the elder one was rescued and fire fighters later found the little one under the covers in her bed where they think she got back in to feel safe. She later died in hospital.

It just makes me sick that some sicko would set fire to a house on purpose.

I watched the Crossbow Killer a few weeks ago...What a nightmare for the families involved.
  • Joolz1975Joolz1975 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the Crossbow Killer a few weeks ago...What a nightmare for the families involved.

I didnt see that one.
    True crime programmes really interest me (is that warped) but the one last night was so sad, thought of the little girl climbing back into bed to feel safe just really upset me.

stupid senseless crime, turned out to be the partner of a family membe too.

how do familys get over stuff like that.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joolz1975 wrote: »
    I didnt see that one.
    True crime programmes really interest me (is that warped) but the one last night was so sad, thought of the little girl climbing back into bed to feel safe just really upset me.

stupid senseless crime, turned out to be the partner of a family membe too.

how do familys get over stuff like that.

I have no idea how a family copes..I don't know if they would ever be at peace again.

The one I saw was actually called the Crossbow Cannibal..

.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bradford-west-yorkshire-11541168
  • Joolz1975Joolz1975 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea how a family copes..I don't know if they would ever be at peace again.

The one I saw was actually called the Crossbow Cannibal..

.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bradford-west-yorkshire-11541168

Thanks will try and watch that one.

Theres a jeremy bamber documentary on this week also, that should be interesting.