The Daily Pwice

Comments

• changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Oh is that what you lot do? :D

I'm not part of any lot on here, I'm me, just me, with my own opinion

But I have been part of a group on the BB Forum and we did do our OT chatting via PM. It makes sense really, no deleted posts, no irritating other FMs with private jokes etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

Anyone get a feeling that KP is JUST a tad jell of Abby for looking rather sexee in the artfully shot black and white pics? or maybe it's because Abby hasn't got her legs spread wider than the Atlantic and isn't clutching her crouch area?

Was that deliberate? :D:D:D
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    And here it is in all its glory.
    I can just see Kev 'paying his way' on this......:D :D:D
    *laughs till head falls off*

http://search.savills.com/Content/assets/properties/gbwnrswns120329/WNS120329_LAC13000089.PDF

Oh please let her buy it so we never have to see her posing around Horsham again....... Hampshire- you are more than welcome to her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So... that woman is too skinny and others are heifers... mmm..

Anyone get a feeling that KP is JUST a tad jell of Abby for looking rather sexee in the artfully shot black and white pics? or maybe it's because Abby hasn't got her legs spread wider than the Atlantic and isn't clutching her crouch area?

having lots of weddings doesn't make you a wedding dress designer my dear, just means you are crap at holding onto the men in your life.

And... is it me.. or do you think she is trying to get more headline time now that PA new series has started up again? I think she is angling for a new show myself.

Of topic but what the hell did Abby do to her face? She used to be such a pretty girl :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And here it is in all its glory.
    I can just see Kev 'paying his way' on this......:D :D:D
    *laughs till head falls off*

http://search.savills.com/Content/assets/properties/gbwnrswns120329/WNS120329_LAC13000089.PDF

Of course he can pay his way towards that Salty, its merely a two up two down, a stripper could afford that easily.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does that really say
    "dog clothes designer Lilly Shahravesh has taken inspiration from Kate's wedding dress for her new pieces." ? :eek:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of topic but what the hell did Abby do to her face? She used to be such a pretty girl :(

Do you think it is just the weight loss? I was thinking the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think it is just the weight loss? I was thinking the same.

Definitely, I am very slim in general but when I was very ill I went through a period of losing a lot of weight. I had the same look with the gaunt face and lollipop head. I think its this combined with some very bad plastic surgery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Does that really say
    "dog clothes designer Lilly Shahravesh has taken inspiration from Kate's wedding dress for her new pieces." ? :eek:

Something tells me the journalist had a lot of fun writing this article :D;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something tells me the journalist had a lot of fun writing this article :D;)

I thought it was a typo but have just googled and she is a leading 'canine couture' designer.

http://www.lovemydog.co.uk/about_us.html

I enjoyed Kate's "I'm happy I've been able to teach Lilly some new tricks.'' - good on her for seeing the funny side :)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I thought it was a typo but have just googled and she is a leading 'canine couture' designer.

http://www.lovemydog.co.uk/about_us.html

I enjoyed Kate's "I'm happy I've been able to teach Lilly some new tricks.'' - good on her for seeing the funny side :)

Brilliant.:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Oh please let her buy it so we never have to see her posing around Horsham again....... Hampshire- you are more than welcome to her!

Please dont let her buy it. We dont want her in Hampshire!:)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    loulindy wrote: »
    Please dont let her buy it. We dont want her in Hampshire!:)
    Nobody wants her anywhere really these days,but she keeps shoving her mush in anyway.:) Good luck though.

Abby looks amazing in those shots and KP is just being a bitch. I hope Abby slaps her down good & proper. Isn't Abby from Liverpool ? She'll eat KP & sh!t her if she is:D .

As for a dog dress designer copying her ideas ?
    Well,stands to reason really.Nuff said .
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    He is from Blue and he's too normal looking for her. Anthony Costa is more her type.
    He is quite good looking to be fair.
    Just sad that a MOTY ,5 weeks after giving birth, feels him so irresistible that she offers to service him in a public toilet.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    KP needs to stop commenting on other women's bodies and get a hobby. It's actually quite embarrassing.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    He is quite good looking to be fair.
    Just sad that a MOTY ,5 weeks after giving birth, feels him so irresistible that she offers to service him in a public toilet.

Maybe she'd just come from her post-natal checkup and had been given the all clear to ride the wild pony again? :D

"But the Doctor said I could have sex again, they didn't say who with!" :D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    If she thinks Abby needs a burger, I suggest a whole bag of gob stoppers for Pricey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she'd just come from her post-natal checkup and had been given the all clear to ride the wild pony again? :D

Ha ha ha brilliant :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member

:D:D:D .you might be on to something there right enough.

Just seen her 'column' (it's alright,I didn't pay for it. Hubs got the paper free at work.;))
    I see she waxes lyrical (or her writer does) about her intense admiration for Mrs T & she claims her mother once worked for the speech writing team for Maggie Thatcher.
    How funny when some of her most ardent apologists on twitter have been slashing Maggie T to bits & celebrating her death with copious amounts of vodka.............then whizzing off drooling tweets admiring KP & begging to win her comps.:D It sure is a weird world.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    :D:D:D .you might be on to something there right enough.

Just seen her 'column' (it's alright,I didn't pay for it. Hubs got the paper free at work.;))
    I see she waxes lyrical (or her writer does) about her intense admiration for Mrs T & she claims her mother once worked for the speech writing team for Maggie Thatcher.
    How funny when some of her most ardent apologists on twitter have been slashing Maggie T to bits & celebrating her death with copious amounts of vodka.............then whizzing off drooling tweets admiring KP & begging to win her comps.:D It sure is a weird world.

Pricey - pro The Scum AND Thatcher. I'm going off her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Pricey - pro The Scum AND Thatcher. I'm going off her.

The Scum, KP and Thatcher, now there is a triangle of despair.

Got to admit I am surprised she even knows who Thatcher is. (even typing Thatchers name makes me want to reach for the voddy, and her alongside KP means it will be a double..................)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Got to admit I am surprised she even knows who Thatcher is. (even typing Thatchers name makes me want to reach for the voddy, and her alongside KP means it will be a double..................)

I doubt she does. I expect she is told what the "stories" of the week are and she comments on them - Abbey Clancy has been all over the press this week, too.

I'd be surprised if she has a clue about anything that didn't directly impact on her.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So whose next on her hate list???:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have one for me.
    The Scum probably wanted her to write a pro Thatch comment, they loved her. WTF is Frankie Boyle doing working for them as well? Have a triple for that Grace. Chin-chin.
This discussion has been closed.